Coach Mike Woodson Megathread

3 hours ago, OGIUAndy said:

She could be nuts, seems like she might have been, so maybe it's not a good idea/decision to hangout with her if you are a high profile college coach making millions of dollars. 

Rick Pitino sits quietly in the corner nodding his head in agreement.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Screenshot_20240228-045302.thumb.png.66259eec0a5eac18bfcce68c19c642b0.png

No, doesn't change anything, and I didn't say it did...

It just shows some of y'all are full of crap with the piling on...

"Enjoy the win"

😂😂😂 

Look above this post...

Sure looks like people are "enjoying" it 

Edited by IUFLA
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, IUFLA said:

Screenshot_20240228-045302.thumb.png.66259eec0a5eac18bfcce68c19c642b0.png

No, doesn't change anything, and I didn't say it did...

It just shows some of y'all are full of crap with the piling on...

"Enjoy the win"

😂😂😂 

Look above this post...

Sure looks like people are "enjoying" it 

Why would anyone enjoy a win that is meaningless. This win means nothing. We’re done. No NCAA tournament. You’re right coach. This is Indiana Basketball at its best. Lol

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, 13th&Jackson said:

He has a point. They shot 62% overall, 42% from three, had 17 assists and won the rebounds. That probably is the best this Indiana team can play. It’s a question of defining Indiana basketball whether that’s current or in a historical context. 

Wow, those are some impressive numbers. I get your point, however, and it means this to me -- there was a time when we shoot that well and we blow teams off the floor, not come from behind to win by 4 in the last two minutes. That's a big difference. Still happy for the win.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, 13th&Jackson said:

He has a point. They shot 62% overall, 42% from three, had 17 assists and won the rebounds. That probably is the best this Indiana team can play. It’s a question of defining Indiana basketball whether that’s current or in a historical context. 

Don't get me wrong, this win is great! It's just both confusing and complicated at the same time. I think most IU, if not all IU fans would love and welcome this type of play on a consistent basis. Though it wasn't crisp and pretty, nor one sided dominant, it was a win that showed both purpose and determination. I will take that any day, a win. 

This type of play would have been welcomed and expected back in January,....... Here we are, March is just a few days away and we still have no certainty about this team as a whole or Coach Woodson. I will enjoy this win like I do all the others. Congratulations to the coaching staff and team for this much needed win. I just wish I felt differently about the win. JMO

Go IU.

• Like 7

14 minutes ago, Artesian_86 said:

Don't get me wrong, this win is great! It's just both confusing and complicated at the same time. I think most IU, if not all IU fans would love and welcome this type of play on a consistent basis. Though it wasn't crisp and pretty, nor one sided dominant, it was a win that showed both purpose and determination. I will take that any day, a win. 

This type of play would have been welcomed and expected back in January,....... Here we are, March is just a few days away and we still have no certainty about this team as a whole or Coach Woodson. I will enjoy this win like I do all the others. Congratulations to the coaching staff and team for this much needed win. I just wish I felt differently about the win. JMO

Go IU.

Understandable position.

But, my bet is Woodson is gone. He has to be. No way the program and recruiting can sustain the raging inferno throughout the off season and moving forward towards 24/25.

He knows it’s coming. Everyone does. Reasons are obvious and have been beaten to death on multiple platforms.

• Like 7