Davis Out For The Season

8 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Soooooo.  I asked my I Home Google to tell me a joke about ceilings.

And here is what "she" said :

"This might make you laugh..... what kind of horses come out after dark ? "

NIGHTMARES !

Still trying to figure that one out....... LOL !  

Haha. That might have to be the daily joke in my room one day!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"No one missed more basketball in the history of the NBA, than I did.  I played 14 years. On the roster for 14 years, and I missed more than 9 and a half full seasons.".... Bill Walton.

---------------------------------------

At least Walton knows his impact on basketball, in terms of the professional game.   On the other hand, Dakich is still living off of one game in college against Michael Jordan.

29 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

"No one missed more basketball in the history of the NBA, than I did.  I played 14 years. On the roster for 14 years, and I missed more than 9 and a half full seasons.".... Bill Walton.

---------------------------------------

At least Walton knows his impact on basketball, in terms of the professional game.   On the other hand, Dakich is still living off of one game in college against Michael Jordan.

I tend to disagree.  Dakich is making big money off of what he does now.

More from Archie, on De'Ron.....

"It was just unfortunate, bad luck where he ruptured his achilles on a turn where you hit the baseline and run the other way. Just one of those things where there is no pain or anything. It just went. So, it's disappointing for De'Ron that he's not able to continue to evolve in his Sophomore yer. He had successful surgery, and I think the prognosis is for a full recovery. Where this summer he'll be back on his feet moving in that direction. His goal is to take another off season to really train and reshape his body, and hopefully for next season, he be playing with a healthy bill of health. "

i guess this could be a different thread, but talking about Davis makes me think of what we can hope for next year.  i haven't seen Phinnesee play, but if he can play a solid PG, maybe we look at Phinnesee, Durham, Smith, Morgan, and Davis.  that seems like a very solid crew.  of course you have McRoberts, hope that Green puts it together, and a pretty highly recruited Hunter coming in.  would have to think with these guys having another offseason with CAM's system the offense will flow much better as well.

Archived