'23-'24 College Hoops Across the Nation(NOT IU!)

rico

6 minutes ago, 13th&Jackson said:

He was making gradual progress, going from 2 SEC wins to 5 to 7 last year. But 10 players transferred after last season and the bottom fell out. 

If I were a young player I could never see myself playing for him. He drives me crazy with his pacing up and down the sidelines. 

12 hours ago, jefftheref said:

I think Crean is going to Creaned at the end of the year. Nice Guy but in my opinion he should stick to doing pregame analysis. 

I do hate to see that for him. His best coaching days have most likely past. His best coaching gig was the 9 years he spent at Marquette,…quite an impressive resume while there.

He should have stayed.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Artesian_86 said:

I do hate to see that for him. His best coaching days have most likely past. His best coaching gig was the 9 years he spent at Marquette,…quite an impressive resume while there.

He should have stayed.

And he should have never taken the UGA job.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, 13th&Jackson said:

LVille falls to Pitt, losing their 3rd straight and dropping to 10-7

To quote my buddy who is a diehard Louisville guy....we are a bad team in a historically bad ACC conference and still haven't received our punishment yet. He's in terminate Mack, take the punishment and all eyes on 24 and beyond mode. 

Someone in the SEC might get smart (pun intended) at the end of this year and poach Keith. He fits the perfect model of former player, coached in the league with success for years...from the South originally.

Just don't like to see things unfold like they are for Crean but if I'm Georgia I'm taking a look at him. 

5 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

To quote my buddy who is a diehard Louisville guy....we are a bad team in a historically bad ACC conference and still haven't received our punishment yet. He's in terminate Mack, take the punishment and all eyes on 24 and beyond mode. 

I thought Mack was a great hire by the Cards...shows what I know.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, thirdgenhoosier said:

Butler’s worst loss since ‘94.  Barry Collier went all in on a Butler guy to keep that so called Butler Way thing going and it has backfired big time.

Villanova took some body blows in the early part of the season, but I think they are starting to hit their stride. It would not surprise me to see them as a 1 seed when March madness hits.

• Like 2