'24-'25 College Hoops Across the Nation(NOT IU!)

rico

Watching Michael Lewis' BSU team beat up on Toledo. CBS Sports hired Mark Turgeon as a color analyst. He's about as colorful as 18 shades of gray. No detail analysis, just "good offense", playing tough defense, and I'm more emotional in my sleep than Turgeon is on live TV.

Anyway BSU playing some pretty good ball. Lewis has them playing team ball. Hope he does really well there.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, loviubb said:

Just wondering watching a little of LSU AND KENTUCKY. Is it allowed to have both coaches on the playing area or just 1 at a time! They are 5-6 ft on the floor! If a player runs into them is it a foul or charging?🏀

Reminds me of the days when Bruce Weber was at Illinois. It felt like we were playing 5 on 6 when we had the ball and we were on his end of the court. 

• Like 1

Just now, 13th&Jackson said:

When the Big East attempted it, total fouls, FTs/FGAs and game length all went up significantly. They went away from it after only two years

Thats fine with me. I don't like how much games are altered by a star getting 2 quick fouls, I especially don't like how often one of those two calls are regularly a poor call by the official to begin with. 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

1 hour ago, btownqb said:

Thats fine with me. I don't like how much games are altered by a star getting 2 quick fouls, I especially don't like how often one of those two calls are regularly a poor call by the official to begin with. 🤷‍♂️

Part of the game and coaches have adapted for years