Wisconsin Game Thread

Inequality

1 minute ago, NCHoosier32 said:

everyone complaining about officials again?  yes.  most of them are terrible.  maybe focus on something else?

It's really hard to win when you go inside and get fouled with no call, then they call it on the other end. Come on coach, I thought you'd get that. They've shot three times as many free throws as us on our floor and finished the half with 8 of the last 9 fouls being in their favor. They had 4 fouls called on defense.

You really telling me that's a remotely fair whistle? The problem isn't even that they're bad, it's that they're one sided. 

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, NCHoosier32 said:

everyone complaining about officials again?  yes.  most of them are terrible.  maybe focus on something else?

I want to punch Davison in the face.   Can we focus on that?

The officials are going to be a subject of consternation when they are that terrible.  "They suck every game."  Exactly, that's the point.  And more often then not we are on the wrong end of the suck.  So that is gonna come up.

Edited by IUCrazy2
  • Like 1

point is, people complain about the officials every single game.  okay.  i get it.  if you are a fan of any other team and hear fans complaining about officiating you think they are whining.  they are crazy.  then we do the same?  the officials are not out to get us at Assembly Hall tonight.  are they bad?  probably.  out to get us?  no.  

6 minutes ago, IUCrazy2 said:

I want to punch Davison in the face.   Can we focus on that?

The officials are going to be a subject of consternation when they are that terrible.  "They suck every game."  Exactly, that's the point.  And more often then not we are on the wrong end of the suck.  So that is gonna come up.

I can be there in 45 minutes. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1