HSN Fantasy Football

1 hour ago, btownqb said:

I pick 3rd 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

I'm going to remember this for other leagues but your Pollard (70) Thomas (75), and Mattison (105) picks I think were really good. I had them all locked and loaded so I might have to move up one round in some other leagues.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Seeking6 said:

Darn it. I got a B in Yahoo Report Card. I was hoping for C or D....usually that means I'm onto something. Good luck to everyone!

I got picked for 3rd place and I don't even have a kicker on my roster.  Either those analysis are F-ed up or I have a monster roster since I'm missing 8-10 points per week.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, tdhoosier said:

Now that the draft is over; I’m still having a hard time believing Lazard is going so late. He’s going to be Rodgers #1 WR. I will continue to take him anythime after round 6.

I'm with you. Only reason I didn't take him is I needed to start finding some RB's. On the flip side I wasn't planning on taking another QB but Rodgers in the 8th feels like stealing. The guy is still going to throw for 40+ TD's Davante or not.

Just had to take him so somebody waiting it all out didn't get him.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, tdhoosier said:

Now that the draft is over; I’m still having a hard time believing Lazard is going so late. He’s going to be Rodgers #1 WR. I will continue to take him anythime after round 6.

I think he was first in my que when you took him. Jones will be his number 1 target. I think he starts out as the number 1 receiver for Rodgers but I don’t think he finishes the season there. I think by the end he is spreading it around.

1 hour ago, Seeking6 said:

Whoever took Antonio Gibson might be in for good news for fantasy only. Brian Robinson shot during attempted robbery.

Yeah… he got auto picked to me as I was diving home from dinner and I wasn’t happy. Now I think he’s a potential steal…

Glad Robinson isn’t life threatening. I have him in a dynasty that I’m doing a rebuild so that’s a bummer there. 

• Like 2

I talk pretty freely on here during fantasy. Especially once our draft is done. For those interested in drafting Najee Harris make sure you handcuff him with Jaylen Warren. Some injury concerns are out there about Harris. I thought about picking him up on here but not a believer in anything Steelers offense related. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tdhoosier said:

Now that the draft is over; I’m still having a hard time understanding why Lazard is going so late. He’s going to be Rodgers #1 WR. I will continue to take him anytime after round 6.

I got Lazard in the 9th round of the second HSN league.

• Like 3

LOL at the Yahoo write-up in the 2nd HSN league.  It gave me a 'B', but absolutely trashed me with the 'words' associated with the grade, and picked me to finish 4-10.  Gave 5 teams a C or below, yet picked me to finish 10th.  

Edited by 5fouls

22 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

LOL at the Yahoo write-up in the 2nd HSN league.  It gave me a 'B', but absolutely trashed me with the 'words' associated with the grade, and picked me to finish 4-10.  Gave 5 teams a C or below, yet picked me to finish 10th.  

Draft Summary

If you can't handle the heat, get out of the draft room. 5fouls folded under the pressure of this draft. Picking No. 11 overall, they were clearly overmatched.

We've heard of Stars-and-Scrubs, but is there such a thing as Scrubs-and-Scrubs? Collectively, the top players from each position on 5fouls are slated to tally the lowest point total in the league. Unfortunately, the rest of the roster isn't any less ugly, as those players are predicted to put up a point total that ranks in the middle of the pack.

LMAO! Funny stuff right there.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Indykev said:

Draft Summary

If you can't handle the heat, get out of the draft room. 5fouls folded under the pressure of this draft. Picking No. 11 overall, they were clearly overmatched.

We've heard of Stars-and-Scrubs, but is there such a thing as Scrubs-and-Scrubs? Collectively, the top players from each position on 5fouls are slated to tally the lowest point total in the league. Unfortunately, the rest of the roster isn't any less ugly, as those players are predicted to put up a point total that ranks in the middle of the pack.

LMAO! Funny stuff right there.

I actually like that team better than the other one, where it picked me to finish 3rd.  

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

For those that are not in both HSN leagues, I try to keep everyone up to date on what's going on in both in case you have any interest in the league you can't see.

Thought it might be interesting to show how the first round went in each.

image.png.7c44e97fd930891f90f33985b67f4da9.png

image.png.b672b0cc94076a7ff100ccdf9ffc08f3.png

Wow, CMC #5.. Nice @KoB2011

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, 5fouls said:

Ended up with 2 of the same players.  Darnell Mooney and the Cleveland Defense.  I basically stream defenses all year, and Cleveland has a beautiful 4 game start to the season.

Brissett is going to put a lot of pressure on them early I think but I agree. I wanted the Colts because I think we have a week conference and our bye is late so I wouldn’t have to drop it for awhile.