Keion Brooks Jr. Commits to UK

milehiiu

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@dbmhoosier stop it. This is sad and I’m embarrassed for you. Why go to a board where you know without a shadow of a doubt that they’re going to ridicule and make fun of you? You do know that they get off on guys like yourself, who comment and claim that they just wanna “talk hoops,” right!?! Just quit it. Are you a glutton for punishment, or do you just like looking like an annoying little brother? 

I mean, stalking is one thing...

AFB268EE-E498-4C48-A31B-4F9824B7813D.png

58 minutes ago, Danomatic said:

@dbmhoosier stop it. This is sad and I’m embarrassed for you. Why go to a board where you know without a shadow of a doubt that they’re going to ridicule and make fun of you? You do know that they get off on guys like yourself, who comment and claim that they just wanna “talk hoops,” right!?! Just quit it. Are you a glutton for punishment, or do you just like looking like an annoying little brother? 

I mean, stalking is one thing...

AFB268EE-E498-4C48-A31B-4F9824B7813D.png

There are certain fanbase whose boards I will go to. That is not one. 

Michigan and Illinois are two good communities for example. 

15 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

There are certain canvases whose boards I will go to. That is not one. 

Michigan and Illinois are two good communities for example. 

That’s why I said “a” board... pretty much them specifically. I’m sure there are plenty of other boards with a respectable community, but a Kentucky board will never fit that description.

28 minutes ago, dwtaylor1055 said:

If Keion watched last night, he has to be impressed with the win I would think. 

Hope so! If I knew I was going to be in college for the next 2 years I sure would like to be a part of Rob P's awareness. That's just me though. 

2 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Hope so! If I knew I was going to be in college for the next 2 years I sure would like to be a part of Rob P's awareness. That's just me though. 

Hell yea! did you all see what Underwood said last night about Rob? More or less said Rob is terrific and we are night and day when he is on the court (he was referring to when he was out with the concussion). 

Just now, Hoosier987 said:

Hell yea! did you all see what Underwood said last night about Rob? More or less said Rob is terrific and we are night and day when he is on the court (he was referring to when he was out with the concussion). 

Yep. Just was listening to his comments. Very complimentary and positive. I usually despise any and all things Illini. Much like Purdue....I think my problem are with the fans. Not the coaches. 

10 hours ago, IUwins0708 said:

If KBJ watched this game and still goes to Kentucky knowing he has RP as his point man, wow.  Maybe this swings the mo to the Hoosiers. 🙏

The question for me is does Hunter come back fully healthy?  If so how does he not start at the 3?  I know you said he was a potential 1 and done before this condition popped up.  Does KB start?  What about Justin?

40 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Yep. Just was listening to his comments. Very complimentary and positive. I usually despise any and all things Illini. Much like Purdue....I think my problem are with the fans. Not the coaches. 

Truly,  I can't imagine any recruit not drooling over the prospect of having Rob Phinesee as your point guard.   Both offensively and defensively.

I'm really looking forward to seeing him progress in the next three years.

McHoop

54 minutes ago, dbmhoosier said:

The question for me is does Hunter come back fully healthy?  If so how does he not start at the 3?  I know you said he was a potential 1 and done before this condition popped up.  Does KB start?  What about Justin?

3 and 4.  I believe both would start.  Hunter if fully healthy is a stud!

Good Point anoint Justin.  2 weeks ago it wouldn’t be a question, now the way the last 3 games have gone not sure what would happen.  Hunter can play the 2 and so could Brooks I suppose.

10 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

3 and 4.  I believe both would start.  Hunter if fully healthy is a stud!

Good Point anoint Justin.  2 weeks ago it wouldn’t be a question, now the way the last 3 games have gone not sure what would happen.  Hunter can play the 2 and so could Brooks I suppose.

I'm not sure traditional positions matter as much as they used to. Wouldn't you have to start Rob, TJD, Brooks, Hunter & Justin Smith for next season?

6 minutes ago, hoosiermd said:

I'm not sure traditional positions matter as much as they used to. Wouldn't you have to start Rob, TJD, Brooks, Hunter & Justin Smith for next season?

That would be my lineup next year and the year after for a Final 4 run to Indy in 2021. 

1 hour ago, hoosiermd said:

I don't know that you can bring a senior De'Ron off the bench. I'd probably go with Rob, Hunter, Brooks, Justin Smith, and De'Ron. Then you have Al, Race, TJD, Green, Franklin, and Damezi off the bench. There's likely attrition there somewhere, but the sky is the limit for that group regardless.

3 minutes ago, PhinithreeMagic said:

I don't know that you can bring a senior De'Ron off the bench. I'd probably go with Rob, Hunter, Brooks, Justin Smith, and De'Ron. Then you have Al, Race, TJD, Green, Franklin, and Damezi off the bench. There's likely attrition there somewhere, but the sky is the limit for that group regardless.

Welcome to the board!

Archived