Keion Brooks Jr. Commits to UK

milehiiu

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Max said:

I am a bit concerned about Keion. He truly hasn’t made up his mind if TJD is recruiting so much publicy.

Meh...after the wool job TJD pulled, I don’t think we can put it past these kids, especially when they’re friends, to be toying with everyone.

1 hour ago, CGBanners24 said:

I'm sure it's been discussed, but is Archie recruiting Keion as a SG?

I am sure he is recruiting him primarily as a wing (so a 2 or 3 as they are pretty much the same in today's game) with the ability to defend the 1-4 positions.

Just talked to a friend who has been connected on past information.  He is telling me that we should being hearing good news this week.  Can anyone else confirm this?  He did not say Brooks just that we will have good news on the recruiting front.  Coach / Mile have you heard anything similar?  

53 minutes ago, 68Hoosier said:

Just talked to a friend who has been connected on past information.  He is telling me that we should being hearing good news this week.  Can anyone else confirm this?  He did not say Brooks just that we will have good news on the recruiting front.  Coach / Mile have you heard anything similar?  

Yes i heard this week is a good week again for IU in terms of landing a recruit. I assume its Brooks as well

Archived