HTD's favorite topic

rico

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, rico said:

Back to basketball, I see the Vegas odds makers like the Boilers.

With the traditional heavyweights mired in mediocrity, this may be the year of the Smellermakers.

Then again, Vegas apparently doesn't know anything about Toiletmaker tournament history.

4 hours ago, rico said:

I was over at my Notre Dame buddy's house last night and we started talking about Purdue.  The conversation started about their basketball team this year but evolved into the program in general.  Other than the 1 women's title has Purdue won a championship in anything else?

As well as the "mythical" mens basketball championship. The Helms!!  I too have a national Championship, why because I say I do. If that is what it takes to get Banners!!

50 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

With the traditional heavyweights mired in mediocrity, this may be the year of the Smellermakers.

Then again, Vegas apparently doesn't know anything about Toiletmaker tournament history.

They see money coming in and that is all they care about.

There are EIGHT teams with at least 20 WINS right now !! And NINE with 19 wins !!!  AND NINE with 18 wins already They will NOT win the "Big Dance "' !!! That means there are 25 other  really good teams out there just waiting for a chance to derail the smellermaker express !!!!! Depleted Maryland [  with a 15 & 9 record ]  and Indiana [with a 12 & 11 record] BOTH gave those smellermakers a BIG scare without all of their best players ! Man , I can hardly wait until those OVERRATED TURKEYS lose ! And , you can bet they will AGAIN !! I had overlooked Michigan State and they are 21 & 3 [MUCH better than Indiana or Maryland !! Saturday February 10 ,2018 !! Will that be the next chance [probably] that I will get to see those smellermakers lose AT Michigan State ??????

Anybody can beat anybody on any given night.  I get that.  But I look at the teams that might give the Boilers problems.  And of course where those teams locations might be come tourney time.  Right now somebody is gonna get shipped to a different region considering the #1's.  I would suspect that 'Nova gets the East and UVA gets the South so Duke very well might get shipped West(how refreshing would that be?).  Purdue to the Midwest.  So who is gonna be in the bracket with them?  And what teams have the potential to knock them off that is on the radar?  Cincinnati?  Xavier?  UK?  Hell I dont know but I like talking about it.

8 hours ago, IU Scott said:

Won't happen but I would think most IU fans would hope for them to be the first to lose to a 16th seed.

Ya just never know, I was looking at the scores tonight.  There are some little schools out there have some impressive records.

HAR Har de har har !! #3 in the NATION ?? I don't think so !! Ohio State wins at Hackey-Smacky Arean ! LMAO-LMAO-LMAO-LMAO !! Go Michigan State !! Make it TWO LOSSES IN A ROW for the pee yew smellermakers !!

P.S. There is no way in Hades that the pee yew smellermakers will be a # 1 seed !! I know there are at least 25 schools that have better teams than the smellermakers !!

2 minutes ago, hoosiertildeath said:

HAR Har de har har !! #3 in the NATION ?? I don't think so !! Ohio State wins at Hackey-Smacky Arean ! LMAO-LMAO-LMAO-LMAO !! Go Michigan State !! Make it TWO LOSSES IN A ROW for the pee yew smellermakers !!

P.S. There is no way in Hades that the pee yew smellermakers will be a # 1 seed !! I know there are at least 25 schools that have better teams than the smellermakers !!

At least 25? Easily the dumbest thing I’ve heard in a long time. 

Well ! I think that  most of what you post is dumb( Stboiler 23) and belongs at Black & Gold Illustrated !! Not on any IU WEBSITE !! How about those Mighty Ohio State Buckeyes beating your SMELLERMAKERS on their own  floor ??? I"M LOVING IT !! How pee yew does in the NCAA tournament will depend on how each region is set up !! We will not KNOW that until some time in March ! By the way , you must spend all your time on IU website instead of watching College Hoops from all around the country !1 I keep score of 300 or more college games every year !!AND- I HAVE SEEN AT LEAST 25 TEAMS THAT ARE BETTER THAN your pee yew smellermakers !!

How many NCAA Tournament Championships have your stinking SMELLERMAKERS ever won !?? Laugh that OFF  you smellermaker fan !!

Archived