IPFW post game

Indykev

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did not get a chance to watch.  Heard the end of the first half and the first 8 minutes or so of the second half  the radio.  Turned it off when the lead got double digits.  I'm done with this group of players.  I realized tonight that, for the first time, my favorite players don't wear cream and crimson.  They are playing in the NBA.

Just now, Indykev said:

Worse than the ISU loss. I'm at a loss to even comment.

Way worse. That was our first game in a new system. This was absolutely inexcusable. 

We have very little in terms of players to work with, but I can't help but feel a little disappointed in the coaches too. 

Just now, Lizard said:

Nothing to say.  Disgusted.  Worse than sucking we have no competitors.  Coach included.  This is his team, supposedly.  Earn your $$$$ Archie.  Sit everyone who played tonight.  We deserve better. 

You blame the coach for that piss poor effort?  I'll admit I am still disgusted by the result, but eventually boys need to become men.  Lots of children on this team

Not surprising after Saturday imo. Mentally weak players who play to the competition are not ready for sustained success.  Easy money taking fw to cover 13.5, but guess I should have taken them to win. 

Seniors have gotta go.  We're a .500 team that will win a couple we shouldn't, lose some we shouldn't, and lose some more in between.  

While I liked the shift in attitude in recent weeks, Archie getting his own guys will really help come next year.  

Archived