Big Ten 2020-2021

3 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Rutgers is very tough...Ron Harper Jr looks great...Geo Baker is back...Myles Johnson looks improved, and the Mulchay kid can play...and they guard...

There big downfall can be their free throw shooting.  For the season they are hitting 59 percent for the year. Tonight they are hitting 50 percent

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

There big downfall can be their free throw shooting.  For the season they are hitting 59 percent for the year. Tonight they are hitting 50 percent

Yeah, seeing that...

Maryland is a selfish team that does a lot of one on one, doesn't share the ball well, shoots a lot of 3s, doesn't rebound or play defense particularly well, and likes to talk crap...

5 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Yeah, seeing that...

Maryland is a selfish team that does a lot of one on one, doesn't share the ball well, shoots a lot of 3s, doesn't rebound or play defense particularly well, and likes to talk crap...

Saw Maryland.in a couple of early games and thought they might be better than I thought.  These last two games against quality opponents have shown some of their weaknesses

48 minutes ago, Hoosierhoopster said:

I bet the MD teams of the 70s and 80s were better! 

Especially the 74 team.

Also so am never going to apologize for talking about watching great college basketball that we use to have.  I am sorry for the younger people who were not able to see when college basketball was truly great

Edited by IU Scott