Big Ten 2020-2021

I am making a plea to college basketball coaches, please go away from this style of offense we see now.  It makes for a lot of ugly basketball and it eliminate s a lot of flow to the game.  Basketball is supposed to be more of a free flow game and not all of this dribbling we see.  The college kids don't have the talent to take their guys off the dribble and it stagnates offenses.  Scoring and shooting is a lot lower today playing this style compared to offenses who uses ball and player movement.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I am making a plea to college basketball coaches, please go away from this style of offense we see now.  It makes for a lot of ugly basketball and it eliminate s a lot of flow to the game.  Basketball is supposed to be more of a free flow game and not all of this dribbling we see.  The college kids don't have the talent to take their guys off the dribble and it stagnates offenses.  Scoring and shooting is a lot lower today playing this style compared to offenses who uses ball and player movement.

To the coaches out there what is the reasoning of changing to this kind of offense.  You would think coaches would see this is not an efficient offense to run

Didn't know where to post this, so I figured this thread is as good as any.

Have you guys noticed that after a steal and a run-away from a single player going to his bucket to dunk, almost always takes a minimum of 3, if not 4, and I just saw Livers take 5, count'em 5, steps before he dunked it and the refs just ignore it.

They ignore it for virtually every team, including IU. And it's not limited to the B1G either.

Drives me nuts....

1 hour ago, FKIM01 said:

...and how sick is @Stlboiler23 about Michigan getting Hunter Dickinson?  I hate seeing him at Michigan but I'd be absolutely ill if Painter had gotten that one.  Looks like a one & done to me.  22 points thus far tonight.

Def bummed we didn’t land him as he’s a stud. Edey turned out to be a diamond in the rough though. He’ll be really good for us. 

10 hours ago, FKIM01 said:

Michigan is just exposing Minnesota.  69-34 with Michigan about to shoot free throws.

Michigan is good, but Minnesota appears quite overrated.

Maybe it's just me or maybe I don't close enough attention to other teams but I don't recall a top 20 team losing by 25 once a week like Minnesota does.....or in some cases winning by 25 like they did vs Sparty. Seems to suggest they are on or off each game. No middle ground...which back to my point you would think top 20 teams would be more consistent.