It's time.... HIRE BRAD STEVENS!

13 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

Back in the days of our old Scout forum, I'd occasionally get messages from Illinois fans. Had one tell me that I was an idiot and a "stupid inbread." 

Had my fair share from that nutjob teamworkorange....who apparently made it his life goal to figure out why Eric Gordon chose us over illinois. My guess is the county fair near Rantoul has him busy because I haven't heard a peep from him in 13 years or so. 

• Haha 3

I've probably been a bit difficult and been an a$$ lately.  20+ years of mediocrity will do that to you and put you in a sour mood. My apologies to the board and Mods.

But I'm in a really good place right now. If Brad doesn't happen our plan B and C are a helluva lot better than last time and an upgrade.

So no matter how this ends we have HOPE!  Its exciting.  

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, mrflynn03 said:

I dont have anything to do at work until I switch to weekends next Sunday.

Anyway, signed up and lurker btown banners.  Probably got buried and I dont think @IUwins0708 will be back. He mentioned in a post that he would get roasted in PM's if his info didnt pan out. Said some people called him less than human. From this board. 

Honestly be a shame to lose him as an insider. Appreciated his info and willingness to share it. 

Not sure who Chris 007 is but he seems to be very well connected 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, HoosierJax said:

Not sure who Chris 007 is but he seems to be very well connected 

We need to find a marriage of the two.  Chris007 and JerryYeagley are some bosses.  I love bosses that are actually bosses.  Love me some @IUwins0708 because he's our boss in a sense.  The three are a trifecta.  I will continue to visit Btownbanner and speak highly of them, even if this is my invisible family.  

• Like 4

Just now, IUwins0708 said:

Hey Guys!! I just wanted to apologize for some of the things I said on Btown.  I got called out by a long time member and I deserved it.  I was taking frustration out on the entire board when it was only a handful of posters. Not saying I’ll be over here all the time like before but I won’t be a stranger.  Brad F*cking Stevens boys!!! LFG!

Dude.  Boss!

Let's get this thing rolling again.  

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, NotIThatLives said:

@GaloisGroupe and @Seeking6

I think the board got too big in a sense.  It is by far the best board.  There is a family feel.  We don't tolerate too much bs.  The moderators allow a lot of freedom but quickly reign in stupidity.  But back t the too big.  When you are good, lots of random trolls will find you.  People get butt hurt so quickly when they don't hear what they want to hear or when one recruit from my high school, that I thought was the prototype, bring it back to real IU, chose freaking Purdue, smh.  Anyways.  Most people were confident he was going to chose IU.  I've said before there are tiers of insiders.  There are booster connected insiders, manager and players insiders, and coaches friends insiders.  What we are seeing at this very moment is that booster insiders are the long runners.  Mangers, players are cyclical.  Coaches friends can get tight and come and go.

What's the point of this ramble?  Donate to this maintenance of this site because it's the best.  Treat our booster insiders with respect even when they are given fluctuating information and they share anyways.  Learn from this and treat everyone with respect, keep ego's and emotions in check.  Love each other like @milehiiu and @Colonialcrester would want us to.  

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Only 19 people signed up in the HSN bracket challenge so far.  Get those brackets in.  I don't consider it a victory unless I beat up on at least 30 schmucks.

I literally wasn't going to fill out a bracket because it just didn't seem right without you trolls.  

Now I'm all in.  FO FREE!!!  Braggin rights

Edited by NotIThatLives
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, HoosierJax said:

Who was the recruit that was called and told he will like the new coach..seen it on the Btownbanners board 

I never saw, but my guess would be CJ Gunn.  I took 'recruit' to mean someone who had already committed,  So, that would just leave Duncomb or Gunn