Indiana HS football 2022

My thoughts:

Mater Dei looks very good, great chance to make it to State, unless they play at Brownstown Central on a Friday night.

Central appears to be all over the place, might take some time for the Bears to get better.

Vincennes looked pretty well against Bosse beating them 40-0, in a game where everyone thought it was a tossup. That Hunt/Jackson combo will be nice for the Alices.

Bosse’s culture is definitely changing under Coach Mullen, but that loss is tough for Bosse.

Reitz took care of business, as expected. Nothing much to say about them.

Harrison looks like it will be another long season for the Warriors.

Castle did better than what I expected, looks like they have found their QB and should do well this year. Edged out North in a 28-21 win.

While North did lose, they have lots of talent and motivation to not stop playing. It will be interesting to see if they can overcome their close games.

How about them Wildcats out in Jasper? In a game of doubts on both sides, Jasper prevailed to beat Memorial 34-10. Jasper made their statement last night, better watch out for them.

Memorial didn’t look like Memorial, however, you can attribute that with up to 6-7 starters missing the game, if you want to use that one excuse. But lots of questions going forward for the Tigers, as the road gets tougher.

2 hours ago, btownqb said:

That's very impressive. 

1 hour ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

Wow, great turnout 

To be fair, they're 2A in all other sports, and came in just below the cutoff line this cycle. 

They basically have 2 backfields. I'm convinced they have a secret lab where they clone linebackers who can also run the ball. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TheWatShot said:

To be fair, they're 2A in all other sports, and came in just below the cutoff line this cycle. 

They basically have 2 backfields. I'm convinced they have a secret lab where they clone linebackers who can also run the ball. 

Is AC becoming the next Pioneers? Seems like it with their success 

Just now, Seeking6 said:

Wish someone didn't have to lose this Carmel/Center Grove game. Back and forth. 

CG wins 31-27. I'll take a wild guess and say Carmel is the best 0-2 team in the Midwest. Defense has let them down 2 weeks in a row. Still fun to see really good programs battling. 

Good news for the Tigers, looks like we return our #1 OL, #1RB, and maybe our #1WR for next week. Also our starting DE just returned back tonight too. Hearing that a QB change might be in the distance too, since our backup had playing time in the 2H

In the long term, looks like the SIAC is pretty much out of the table and it seems like the focus will be on the postseason 

Edited by Hoosierfan1901