Northwestern Game Thread

5fouls

5 minutes ago, IUCrazy2 said:

I think we would have drilled NW with our full roster the way they have played tonight.  If we lose this game the 5 that got suspended just really hurt the team.  We have a tough schedule coming up, this is a game we need.

Stewart should be done starting as well.  Galloway should get his start.  And if Rob was not hurt I would have Johnson coming off the bench after tonight too.

Agree on galloway.  

Missed two straight wide open 3's and TJD just throwing shots up that has little chance to go in.  We need a low post guy that actually have some post moves and can play with his back to the basket.  All he does is try to back his guy down and had no turn around jumper from 7 feet.  Need to watch videos of Oliguwan and Ewing plus McHale.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, IUCrazy2 said:

I think we would have drilled NW with our full roster the way they have played tonight.  If we lose this game the 5 that got suspended just really hurt the team.  We have a tough schedule coming up, this is a game we need.

Stewart should be done starting as well.  Galloway should get his start.  And if Rob was not hurt I would have Johnson coming off the bench after tonight too.

Honestly after seeing Stewart not cheering and not caring on the bench I don’t think he should play next game either. 

Just now, Hoosier4Life53 said:

Well is wasn’t Covid that got us, but a bunch of knuckleheads. For all those out there who wanted a shakeup in the starting 5, here you go. Let’s see what we’re made of, and good for CMW doing the right thing!

Is it deja vu all over again or a glitch in the matrix cuz i swear i saw this post already. 🤔🤷‍♂️