IU "NIT watch"

rico

Why does damn near every thread "morph" into something else.  We are talking '18 here and IU's tournament aspirations.  I don't give a damn about next year.  Right now I am living in the present.  Next years thoughts and opinions can be put into something else.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, rico said:

Why does damn near every thread "morph" into something else.  We are talking '18 here and IU's tournament aspirations.  I don't give a damn about next year.  Right now I am living in the present.  Next years thoughts and opinions can be put into something else.

Because that is the nature of humans and the internet?

On 1/24/2018 at 8:18 PM, rico said:

WTH?

You would be happy about a NIT bubble?? Yeah WTH!?? Is that something to celebrate?? Like I asked you in PM. What is your problem?? If you have such an issue with me let’s talk off the board! Yeah that PM was so dirty! Oh my! Some people are so easily offended! SMH! I asked you a question and did not swear one time!

2 hours ago, Beowulf50 said:

You would be happy about a NIT bubble?? Yeah WTH!?? Is that something to celebrate?? Like I asked you in PM. What is your problem?? If you have such an issue with me let’s talk off the board! Yeah that PM was so dirty! Oh my! Some people are so easily offended! SMH! I asked you a question and did not swear one time!

Really?  Are you serious?  Come on "big boy".

Normally I would hate IU playing in the NIT and don't care about that tournament. Last year I couldn't care less if we won the first game against GA. tech.  This year is different because it is Archie's first year and it is a rebuilding year.  to me the extra practice and games could help our young players learn how to play in a  tournament setting.  I know the last two NIT champions had a good year the next year after winning the NIT.

9 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Question for you guys (and ladies).  If I get one ex something for Valentine's day, do I have to get them all something?

Do they talk to each other?

10 hours ago, 5fouls said:

#4 is in prison, so she doesn't.  But most of the them talk to at least one or two of the others.

Then I'd say yes you should... for your sake as much as theirs 

Archived