2024 Flory Bidunga Commits to Kansas

1 hour ago, Seeking6 said:

So that connection is real that was mentioned on here before. Interesting. If the kid and those around him want UC....so be it. 

Ordinarily I would question any kid wanting to go to UC.  But they are joining the Big 12 so that changes my thinking.

• Like 1

On 2/27/2023 at 12:41 PM, rico said:

Ordinarily I would question any kid wanting to go to UC.  But they are joining the Big 12 so that changes my thinking.

Plus, you have to imagine the city of Cincinnati could offer some intriguing NIL opportunities with the corporate HQs they have. 

But then again, that dynamic doesn’t really seem to be helping Minnesota hoops. 

2 minutes ago, Boiler Sam said:

Plus, you have to imagine the city of Cincinnati could offer some intriguing NIL opportunities with the corporate HQs they have. 

But then again, that dynamic doesn’t really seem to be helping Minnesota hoops. 

He can get lifetime supply of Skyline Chili

5 hours ago, rico said:

If I was Flory I would go after the lifetime passes to Kings Island.  But that is just me.

He would be over the height limit for most of the fun rides though....most of the coasters have a 6'6" limit lol

Edited by gnet550
  • Haha 1