2024 Flory Bidunga Commits to Kansas

1 hour ago, NotIThatLives said:

Rumor on the street is PayPal Cal said he could get 2 mil in NIL at UK.  

Did he say this somewhere published or just talk? Not doubting your sources but TJD got $750k this past year.....and an unproven (while freak athlete) is worth $2M? Hard time seeing that. 

2 hours ago, NotIThatLives said:

No way. Not saying that it’s impossible, because there are high school players like Bronny and a few others who already have their pockets lined out… just can’t see it here. 

2 hours ago, NotIThatLives said:

25 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Did he say this somewhere published or just talk? Not doubting your sources but TJD got $750k this past year.....and an unproven (while freak athlete) is worth $2M? Hard time seeing that. 

Just now, Danomatic said:

No way. Not saying that it’s impossible, because there are high school players like Bronny and a few others who already have their pockets lined out… just can’t see it here. 

Oh come on...Cal would NEVER over-promise and under-deliver...🙄

calmoney.jpg.aff15df89fda019ebe1fdcffabdb5ca6.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Seeking6 said:

$750 plus. I went into a sports card store in Btown the other day and they had everything you needed signed by TJD for sale by TJD. They gave him counter space. I'm sure for a fee of $1.00. Not to mention personal websites. I'm sure its over a million.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Seeking6 said:

Hey, my source, lol if you remember my job and my buddy in kokomo the same.  It's just talk.  IMO 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, OGIUAndy said:

The government will definitely fix it.  

The haves and have nots has always been a thing.  Funny coming from possibly the richest fan base in the country.  

There is a lot to unpack in there.  Things are certainly going to change.  

32 minutes ago, KoB2011 said:

image.png.ef34abbf34fd6a42a5e888c7f01020a4.png

No need for any new technology, this works just fine. 

Going to high school in the early 70’s this was the technology du jour. Had a nun who’d use it to teach trig or some math class and while she did hall patrol between classes someone would scroll it forward, write some obscenities, and scroll it back. Inevitably in the middle of the class an f bomb would be displayed on the screen and she would turn a shade of crimson that would make every Hoosier fan proud 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Going to high school in the early 70’s this was the technology du jour. Had a nun who’d use it to teach trig or some math class and while she did hall patrol between classes someone would scroll it forward, write some obscenities, and scroll it back. Inevitably in the middle of the class an f bomb would be displayed on the screen and she would turn a shade of crimson that would make every Hoosier fan proud 

So how much trouble did you get in for doing that?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, 13th&Jackson said:

Charles Barkley on NIL

“Did he say we’re going to ask the politicians to help us? See, that pisses me off already. Our politicians are awful people... we can’t ask these politicians nothin’. Those people are awful people. Democrats and Republicans- they’re all crooks.”

https://www.si.com/extra-mustard/2023/03/24/ncaa-tournament-charles-barkley-slammed-ncaa-president-over-nil-idea

I love how blunt (and mostly correct) Chuck is.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Steubenhoosier said:

image.gif.c8d80c56042aa578566ac19b258d7d9d.gif