2024 F Liam McNeeley Decommits from Indiana

47 minutes ago, IUrocker said:

Couldn’t Liam find this annoying if he already knows where he’s going and it not sway him in the slightest, or could there actually be something else Self could swoop in with to get him to change his mind? 

I think Self visiting has more to do with Flagg. That said he will be giving Liam one last pitch. If Woody needs to visit again he will but I don’t believe it will come to that. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, DC2345 said:

I think Self visiting has more to do with Flagg. That said he will be giving Liam one last pitch. If Woody needs to visit again he will but I don’t believe it will come to that. 

Exactly. Self’s entire pitch to Liam is come play (potentially) with Flagg. I don’t think Flagg is anywhere close to being ready to commit.

6 minutes ago, DC2345 said:

From all I’ve been seeing, it’s pretty much all Flagg for the visit, probably since he will be in Lawrence next weekend. 

13 hours ago, DC2345 said:

Self is visiting Montverde tomorrow.

Ok so Hoosier NAtion need to mobilize. Someone get on flight tracker. We assemble at the airport cause some rukus, someone else create traffic distractions between the airport and the school, lets box him in and impede movement. Team C entice Liam to go for an unexpected off campus, maybe fishing or something where CMW is already at the creek bank waiting..

Ok lets all sync our watches and mobilize ! :)  

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Joe_Hoopsier said:

Ok so Hoosier NAtion need to mobilize. Someone get on flight tracker. We assemble at the airport cause some rukus, someone else create traffic distractions between the airport and the school, lets box him in and impede movement. Team C entice Liam to go for an unexpected off campus, maybe fishing or something where CMW is already at the creek bank waiting..

Screenshot_20230927-080416.thumb.png.ae6ea720be95d9624eb5a65d0a7d55d6.png

Screenshot_20230927-080439.thumb.png.d6e317b4a9c1d28df1bc7594c1256be1.pngScreenshot_20230927-080454.thumb.png.11db2bcf35ccd7ce40d7568d3ae054f9.png

Screenshot_20230927-080507.thumb.png.d4f7a504b2062a8645c000cb5c263230.png

🙂

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Joe_Hoopsier said:

You forgot to bring the Whataburgers!

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, btownqb said:

It'd set precedent, I feel, for him not to be a Hoosier.... just in regards to these CBs. 

Understand. Even though it was comical from an IU perspective I'll never forget the Cliff Alexander last minute switch....he was an Illini that afternoon until Kansas came calling with a higher offer. Whenever Kansas is involved I won't be satisfied until the kid says it.

With that said though this is very, very promising. Snagging Mack and now Liam from Dollar Bill with Woody only two years on the job? Best recruiting we've done in decades.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Understand. Even though it was comical from an IU perspective I'll never forget the Cliff Alexander last minute switch....he was an Illini that afternoon until Kansas came calling with a higher offer. Whenever Kansas is involved I won't be satisfied until the kid says it.

With that said though this is very, very promising. Snagging Mack and now Liam from Dollar Bill with Woody only two years on the job? Best recruiting we've done in decades.

You can finally “compete” with the shady schools on a level playing field 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

22 minutes ago, tdhoosier said:

Is it a troll? It’s true. Not ashamed of it either. 

As long as it’s legal, I’m hoping we do everything we can to get these recruits. 

@Purdue7 and his brethren knights in shining armor on the Boilermaker side have had a case of the RA since JHS signed on to play at IU...

They keep forgetting they ponied up big this spring to keep Edey... 

2 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

@Purdue7 and his brethren knights in shining armor on the Boilermaker side have had a case of the RA since JHS signed on to play at IU...

They keep forgetting they ponied up big this spring to keep Edey... 

Kind of reminds me of my southern brethren. When they were complaining that their bagmen weren’t as good as Alabama’s

46 minutes ago, tdhoosier said:

Is it a troll? It’s true. Not ashamed of it either. 

As long as it’s legal, I’m hoping we do everything we can to get these recruits. 

Ok you’re not wrong. I misread what he said and that’s one of my favorite trolling gifs. I thought it applied but it really didn’t. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

No, he's whining...has been for a while... 

Sometimes the tears of your opponents taste delicious...

It is true though, now that they have legalized what Kansas used to do under the table, we were one of the basketball programs most well positioned to increase our standing with the change.  We have every bit the fan support of a Kansas and a Kentucky or a UNC and more than Duke.  We just had both the hands behind our back untied.

• Like 3

On 9/26/2023 at 8:22 PM, DC2345 said:

Flagg is the real deal….my gosh that kid might be the best player I’ve seen in a long time. He competes his @ss off. Plays at all 3 levels and on both ends. Perfect modern 4.