Dylan Harper Commits to Rutgers

tdhoosier

48 minutes ago, ButlerHoosier said:

I can't believe Rutgers Rutgers of all people acquired the number 3 ranked recruit in Bailey and possibly number two in Harper. Like I know Pikel is a good coach but that is crazy to think high ranking recruits would want to go there. 

Bailey went there because he's best friends and former HS teammates with JaMichael Davis (Rutgers freshman PG). 

Me and my best friend – we call each other cousin. We’ve been together since he was little – Jamichael,” Bailey said.

Harper is going there because of his brother. 

2 hours ago, 13th&Jackson said:

Bailey went there because he's best friends and former HS teammates with JaMichael Davis (Rutgers freshman PG). 

Me and my best friend – we call each other cousin. We’ve been together since he was little – Jamichael,” Bailey said.

Harper is going there because of his brother. 

Thank you. 

What’s tragic is the fact that he could potentially have to face an Indiana team that features a class with Liam, DQ, Sonon and Davis surrounded by a junior Malik, sophomore Cupps, senior Galloway, junior Gunn, junior Banks and redshirt freshman Newton. Then throw in a pair of portal guys, maybe three… lots can happen in between now and then, but it’s fun to think about. 

• KDB changed the title to Dylan Harper Commits to Rutgers