Dylan Harper Commits to Rutgers

tdhoosier

If this was meant to get fans at Duke, IU and Rutgers lathered up, it appears it was pretty short-lived at best.  Looks like a lot of people saw it for what it was pretty quickly.  I do have a hard time thinking he respects Mike Woodson so little that he'd play these kind of silly games, but then again, I probably overestimate the maturity of high school kids.

Edited by FKIM01
  • Sad 1

21 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

If this was meant to get fans at Duke, IU and Rutgers lathered up, it appears it was pretty short-lived at best.  Looks like a lot of people saw it for what it was pretty quickly.  I do have a hard time thinking he respects Mike Woodson so little that he'd play these kind of silly games, but then again, I probably overestimate the maturity of high school kids.

immaturity seems to run in the family

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tdhoosier said:

He only lists us to benefit from our huge social media presence. I hope he picks Rutgers. I want to play against him and hopefully Woody uses all that trolling as bulletin board material. 

The Harpers, Jr in particular say they think IU fans treated him poorly. With all of the trolling just wait!

3 minutes ago, tdhoosier said:

He only lists us to benefit from our huge social media presence. I hope he picks Rutgers. I want to play against him and hopefully Woody uses all that trolling as bulletin board material. 

Yeah, all signs point to a massive fanbase troll and if that's what happened, I'll save my vitriol for later

1 minute ago, Drroogh said:

The Harpers, Jr in particular say they think IU fans treated him poorly. With all of the trolling just wait!

I don't see any evidence of any particularly intense savagery until Jr. pulled his own shenanigans.  Until that point, he was just another talented opposing player. 

• Like 2