HSN Fantasy Football

2 of my 3 teams are perfectly healthy.  And, one has a slew of key players that are questionable, including both of my starting RBs.  Planning on sitting Kamara, as he appears to be trending to a no/go.  What to do with Swift, however, is causing me some angst.  Currently have him in, with D. Henderson at RB and K. Hunt at flex.  But, I have both J. Robinson and J. Williams on the bench.  Or, I could move Hunt to RB and play A. Lazard, coming off an injury himself, at flex.  

If they simply came out and said Swift would not play, I would go J. Williams without hesitation.  Williams picks up a chunk of Swift's production and is a solid play.  If Swift plays, however, neither Robinson nor Lazard have the kind of ceiling Swift could have, but, on the flip side, Swift could be limited or end up playing 3 snaps and calling it a day.  

Edited by 5fouls

Just now, Steubenhoosier said:

Thanks. It’s for my flex position so can go several ways. Hesitancy with Thomas is that I have the Bucs’ defense and hate to play a receiver v them

With Kamara out, I think the Saints will pass more.  But, we can also say that with Pittman out, Hines should see a lot more work as well.  I think either are viable, and since you have the Bucs defense, Hines certainly makes sense.  

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Waffling between Swift and Lazard at flex.  Both dealing with ankles.  Part of me thinks Swift will be limited and Rodgers will be looking for Lazard a lot.  Another part of me says Swift has proven what he can do while Lazard has not.   

Check your forecast for Green Bay...threat of rain in area so that could cause people with ankle problems more ankle problems. Thing with Swift is this. If he's starting I'm playing.

I'm waffling on Hunt vs Melvin Gordon right now. I know Hunt had the td's last week but limited touches. Houston's front 7 sucks so I'm thinking Gordon will still get 12-14 touches despite Javonte getting 18-20.

6 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Some breaking news kind of. Winston has 4 fractures in his back. If you don't have Taysom Hill and still available in your league pick him up now for next week....or possibly play him today with that TE designation.

No way Winston makes it long with that injury.

That's huge.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 5fouls said:

That's huge.  

I've added him where I could just because it usually takes leagues 2-3 weeks before they change the designation. If Winston is hurt today.....I could technically next week start Kelce at my Flex, Taysom at TE while starting at QB and have Herbert (if he's healthy). Just a little help hopefully to steal a win or 3 before they change things up on designation....if Winston gets hurt that is.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Check your forecast for Green Bay...threat of rain in area so that could cause people with ankle problems more ankle problems. Thing with Swift is this. If he's starting I'm playing.

I'm waffling on Hunt vs Melvin Gordon right now. I know Hunt had the td's last week but limited touches. Houston's front 7 sucks so I'm thinking Gordon will still get 12-14 touches despite Javonte getting 18-20.

The combination that the Browns have Jacoby Brissett at QB and are playing the Jets would lean me towards Hunt.  

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

I'm going to play Swift, mainly because of draft capital.  2nd round versus 9th.  I would regret it much more if I lost because I did not play Swift.   

• Like 1