5-star guard Boogie Fland Commits to Kentucky

8 minutes ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

Watched Kent Sterling’s video today and he believes Fland is pretty much headed to somewhere else. No idea if his connections are good or not 

He is pretty much clueless. Remember him and Dakich are best buddies so that shows his character right there 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

Watched Kent Sterling’s video today and he believes Fland is pretty much headed to somewhere else. No idea if his connections are good or not 

I lost all respect and interest in him when he said last years team hinged on JG becoming a 3. I told him no way JG will be able to guard on the perimeter. Guy has the worst instincts. 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Victobmyboy said:

I lost all respect and interest in him when he said last years team hinged on JG becoming a 3. I told him no way JG will be able to guard on the perimeter. Guy has the worst instincts. 

I've always been amazed at the people who have zero to little real knowledge on recruiting and the ins/outs of a program and are still being paid by people as an insider or knowledgeable on IU.

I've met a few of these local folks. I'll say something to them and their response where did you hear that?? We know on here how many great posters we have...just sad that our local media could be far more intelligent if they spent 10 minutes each day on here.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Rabjohns article is certainly encouraging  

"Fland has a had a number of recent conversations with Woodson. The message? “I want you kid,” Fland said with a smile. “He wants me at their school. That’s what he’s saying, and I really believe he does.” 

“They basically want me to know the full layout, how everything would be and how I would fit in their program and how much they want me,” Fland said. “It was never like just a little bit of information given. It was telling me the full part.”

This and if I remember correctly he has had some pretty credible people with high level NBA experience telling him all of the positives of CMW. I'm taking about you, Carmelo.

• Like 3

This got me thinking, did anyone do a crystal ball in the last day before Liam announced?  Is it just me or are there fewer picks these days?

2 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

Crystal balls should start happening tomorrow if I had to guess.  As always he could pull a Jeffries but it sounds good right now for our Hoosiers. 

Take this for what it is worth and hopefully it is not much. 

Listening to our local morning show and one of the host who just came from the Louisville market. He said he talked to what he called a Rivals mole, whatever that means. He told this host that UK fans will be very happy on Friday meaning that Fland is going to UK.

1 minute ago, dwtaylor1055 said:

our guys saying its IU(our insiders on here and BTB), a few outside of our guys saying its UK(sterling, Sweeney).  looks like its truly 50/50 here.  buckle up.  

this is truly the part of the recruitment where no one knows a damn thing because no one is actually talking to the kid.  No more visits, no more in-home visits, just speculation.  I think the relationship with Woodson pulls through here, just my thoughts from the very-outside looking in. 

• Like 3