5-star guard Boogie Fland Commits to Kentucky

Remember MM was going to Kansas right up until he announced his decision. Sometimes things happen and kids decide deep down they know where they want to go. Both schools seem confident which tells me neither one knows for sure what he’s going to decide. Boogie also didn’t want either school persuading him at the last minute so he said no more visits. He’s smarter than squeezing NIL money out of a couple schools.

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, DC2345 said:

Remember MM was going to Kansas right up until he announced his decision. Sometimes things happen and kids decide deep down they know where they want to go. Both schools seem confident which tells me neither one knows for sure what he’s going to decide. Boogie also didn’t want either school persuading him at the last minute so he said no more visits. He’s smarter than squeezing NIL money out of a couple schools.

He’s not taking visits but what about phone calls?

1 minute ago, bluegrassIU said:

It cracks me up how we totally make things up out of things air, and then debate the crap out of the fiction.  

It's serioisly a talent we have.  🤣

It’s a speculative take on my part. I’m sorry if you guys run with it. It’s never my fault. 🤓😜

from my understanding he is receiving texts just not visits. At least that’s what Rabjohns is saying. So get the sugar out for all that lemonade. 

6 minutes ago, bluegrassIU said:

It cracks me up how we totally make things up out of things air, and then debate the crap out of the fiction.  

It's serioisly a talent we have.  🤣

I was trying to decide breakfast, my gut told me raspberry. It’s got to be a sign, right!

image.thumb.jpeg.95b761285c8da3c63b883ade79f2fd24.jpeg

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, IndyResident16 said:

Chris over at BTown Banners has walked back his nearly IU lock prediction closer to a 50/50 chance citing Jasper Johnson's decision to not re-classify as more ammo for UK.

My personal opinion is that he wants to go to UK but knows in his head IU is the better fit/opportunity. 

We'll know more Friday. 

That was someone else. He said he still feels IU leads. Said yesterday felt 70/30 IU, today 60/40 because Jasper Johnson might not reclass. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, IUfaninIllinois said:

He’s not taking visits but what about phone calls?

I don't know about that. That doesn't bother me though. He should stay in contact with both staff's until he's ready to inform them of a decision. If he's going about things the right way. 

20 minutes ago, KDB said:

Another interesting note on that panel, Iman Shumpert played for Woody on the Knicks. Hopefully he put in a good word for us.

Shumpert is still very fond of Woody and talks about him in podcasts quite a bit. That can’t be bad for us to have him there with Boogie and make a little pitch for Woody.

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, KDB said:

Boogie is speaking on a panel for NY Advertising Week. Interesting picture they chose for him. :coffee:IMG_4498.thumb.png.b388efeb44d07685cf8742be0c44f754.png

His panel was yesterday morning. I'm assuming someone in his camp had to approve the photo that was used. 

Hopefully he didn't have too much time with Jemele Hill. She's the antithesis of Sage Steele. 

• Like 5