Idaho Game Thread

5fouls

We could only hope that UofI plays up in the second half.  The facts are IU has substantially faster, stronger, bigger players.  Good coaching and play calling can only take a team so far. 

It will be difficult to keep up with B1G level competition.  The previous coaching staff didn’t know how to make 2nd half adjustments.  This staff knows how to compete.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, VandalBasher said:

We could only hope that UofI plays up in the second half.  The facts are IU has substantially faster, stronger, bigger players.  Good coaching and play calling can only take a team so far. 

It will be difficult to keep up with B1G level competition.  The previous coaching staff didn’t know how to make 2nd half adjustments.  This staff knows how to compete.

How much would it cost to get the Idaho staff 👀

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, VandalBasher said:

Is there anything more pathetic than passive aggressive smack talk? Let me guess, you are a 7th day Amish just trying to save us too. PAAAAAlease. 

2 minutes ago, VandalBasher said:

I think you are selling your guys short. You have some really good athletes. Being well coached is also no small advantage.

3 minutes ago, D-BONE said:

Anybody know why I can't move between pages within a thread? I click on page number, next, or previous but nothing happens. Have tried multiple browsers, but same result.

It's a periodic problem with the site that multiple users have reported.  Seems to happen more using a phone than it does a laptop.  

• Like 1

We have the same level athletes as we did last year.  The coaching change made the difference.  

Idaho will be competitive in our conference and possibly the playoffs.  

Forgive me, but I have no room for smack talk after enduring the last nine years of the previous staff.  We are grateful he gave us one bowl win before our move to FCS.

• Like 1

This half going to be a barometer for the rest of the season. We can still win but if we keep failing to execute and score against Idaho, I don't see how it gets better. 

Really big decision for TA to either stick with Bazelak or give Tuttle a shot. Safe move is probably letting Bazelak have another drive

• Like 1

Just now, VandalBasher said:

We have the same level athletes as we did last year.  The coaching change made the difference.  

Idaho will be competitive in our conference and possibly the playoffs.  

Forgive me, but I have no room for smack talk after enduring the last nine years of the previous staff.  We are grateful he gave us one bowl win before our move to FCS.

Your athletes are significantly better than last year. Whether that's because they've received better coaching or you've had transfers (I suspect both), they are much better this year

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

If this team doesn't at least wins 4;5 games there better be a change at the coaching position. UK has not been a great football program over the years but now they are consistently a real good program so why can't IU do this.  UK is about to win at Florida but we are having trouble at home against Idaho

I can’t believe someone hasn’t stolen Stoops away in all these years…he is probably the best coach in his family.

• Like 1