Big 10 Basketball 2022-23

IUFLA

13 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

You know what would be nice? For Florida State to bust out and whack Purdue...First true road game for the Boilers, and FSU does have a 7'4 kid (Naheem McLeod) that starts for them...Maybe Leonard Hamilton can have his troops ready...

For sure, they'd have an argument for best 2-7 team in the country. :coffee:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, IUFLA said:

Understand the skepticism, but they do have 5 RSCI 100 kids on the roster...and I know Leonard Hamilton can coach...

Sometimes it's just a matter of getting them to listen...

Does Purdue have 5 ?

feels like we play them every year 

Hamilton can coach

Seminoles have talent

first road game for young team

Team has to be exhausted traveling back for Monday class 

doubt its as bad as you guys had in NCAA last year 

18-22 year olds don’t get tired 🥱 

1 hour ago, Purdue7 said:

Does Purdue have 5 ?

feels like we play them every year 

Hamilton can coach

Seminoles have talent

first road game for young team

Team has to be exhausted traveling back for Monday class 

doubt its as bad as you guys had in NCAA last year 

18-22 year olds don’t get tired 🥱 

I’ve watched FSU this year. They just aren’t good. They just lost by 17 to Nebraska. They can’t score. In the last three games against Siena, Stanford and Nebraska, they scored 63, 60 and 58. They don’t  defend like a Leonard Hamilton team, either. They also aren’t drawing any fans, so it won’t be a hostile environment. Even with the travel, Purdue should win by 30. Just by chance, they got the easiest draw in the Challenge this year. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 13th&Jackson said:

I’ve watched FSU this year. They just aren’t good. They just lost by 17 to Nebraska. They can’t score. In the last three games against Siena, Stanford and Nebraska, they scored 63, 60 and 58. They don’t  defend like a Leonard Hamilton team, either. They also aren’t drawing any fans, so it won’t be a hostile environment. Even with the travel, Purdue should win by 30. Just by chance, they got the easiest draw in the Challenge this year. 

All of those are reasons that purpoo will poo poo this game

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 13th&Jackson said:

Most amazing sentence “I’ve watched FSU this year”😳

Nothing good can come from this game 

excited to see UNC & IU…O$U v Duke 

4 minutes ago, Purdue7 said:

Most amazing sentence “I’ve watched FSU this year”😳

Nothing good can come from this game 

excited to see UNC & IU…O$U v Duke 

I live in FL, so I watched Stetson/FSU and FL/FSU. FL isn't good either. FSU led FL 43-26 at the half and then were outscored by the Gators 50-24 in the second half. Yeesh.

All Purdue gets is a road win over a bad team. Otherwise, I agree, no upside.

Just saw Edey yell in an FSU player's face and no tech...

I've seen loads of yapping, taunting, whatever and haven't seen anything call except vs Xavier on us... 

Seminoles up on Purdue at the 8 and a half minute mark... 

Edited by IUFLA
  • Like 1

Just watched FSU air ball an open jumper by 5 feet…they are a legit 1-7 team lol. I think Purdue picked the perfect night to play their worst game. No matter how tired their legs they look pretty bad too.

Teams with bigger guards have to punish Purdue if they try to play Loyer and Smith at the same time. If you can lure Edey away from the basket it should be a layup drill.

• Like 1