Big 10 Basketball 2022-23

IUFLA

28 minutes ago, rico said:

Getting beat by MD on the road sounds a lot better than getting beat by Rutgers on the road.

I agree, and I’m massively disappointed in everything not MK yesterday, but after sleeping on it, Rutgers is a bubble team at worse and they are going to win a lot of games at home! I’m circling the next two road games at Iowa and PSU … let’s see how we respond. 

Edited by kyhoosier29

3 minutes ago, rico said:

This year?  I still view Maryland as a better loss than Rutgers.

I don't because when we did our picks in the big ten I had Rutgers a few spots ahead of Maryland. Maryland is playing better than I thought but I would pick Rutgers over Maryland. If they played I wod pick Rutgers because they are the tougher team and I always view Maryland as a soft team.

10 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I don't because when we did our picks in the big ten I had Rutgers a few spots ahead of Maryland. Maryland is playing better than I thought but I would pick Rutgers over Maryland. If they played I wod pick Rutgers because they are the tougher team and I always view Maryland as a soft team.

Rutgers lost by 5 to Miami in Coral Gables... Maryland beat Miami by 18 on a neutral court... 

• Thanks 1

Maryland's only problem the last few years has been the coaching of Turgeon and Manning... 

In 20-21 Maryland had 5 top 100 kids and that didn't include Hakim Hart or Dontae Scott who were both on the roster...

They've had talent, but were undisciplined and a bit lazy...

Willard has them playing harder and as more of a team... 

• Like 1