Mock Drafts

5fouls

2 hours ago, IowaHoosierFan said:

If i was Jelen and after the combine they were still slating me in the 15-20 range, i would come back to school, score a huge NIL deal and play myself into the top 10 next year

Depending on what type of NIL deal he could get, that's not unreasonable at all IMO. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, IowaHoosierFan said:

If i was Jelen and after the combine they were still slating me in the 15-20 range, i would come back to school, score a huge NIL deal and play myself into the top 10 next year

15 minutes ago, KoB2011 said:

Depending on what type of NIL deal he could get, that's not unreasonable at all IMO. 

He was pretty definitive in his farewell message...

He's not coming back... 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, IUFLA said:

He was pretty definitive in his farewell message...

He's not coming back... 

I agree, just saying it's not unreasonable to have a change of heart if that scenario played out. I'm not saying I think he will (nor would I personally in his shoes). 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Absolutely hate Atlanta for JHS. That would he about as bad a fit as he could get in that range of the first round. 

Both Trae Young and Dejounte Murray are high usage guys. Would be very difficult for JHS to carve out any type of role. 

The only upside is that it sounds like Atlanta may be tiring of Young, so if you show well in practice and in a limited role then maybe they move Young in the summer of 2024. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, 13th&Jackson said:

This may be behind a paywall l, but it opened for me. 

Has JHS going to Golden State at 19. 

Has TJD at 54 going to Sacramento. Would the Pacers really make two second round picks (32 and 50) and not pick TJD?

https://theathletic.com/4513228/2023/05/16/nba-draft-lottery-mock-draft-wembanyama/

WOW!

What happened? From 29th to 54th???