2022-2023 IUWBB Season Thread

3 hours ago, iuthruandthru said:

I personally would not have had someone on the ball on that inbounds and had someone trailing her on D and another on here on the high side at the three point line.  I would tell you trip or not I would t have drawn it up that way.  I can be critical of that play and still also clearly acknowledge that one play is not even close to the sum of a great season.  I literally posted praise for her raise.  It’s all good.

That's literally what they did.. except, neither did their job. There's video evidence of it all. 

Edited by btownqb

7 hours ago, btownqb said:

That's literally what they did.. except, neither did their job. There's video evidence of it all. 

Fair enough, happy to admit when I’m wrong, like I said it’s been a while and I must be mixing this up with something else I watched during the tournament.  Could have sworn it was this game because someone was just saying something the other day about it.  Need to stop being old I guess.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...