2022-2023 IUWBB Season Thread

7 minutes ago, btownqb said:

We have 4 open schollies as of now. I hope to at least find a Geary type 6'4/6'5 and can just be a big body. 

We don't have a lot of mins. 

She got bit by the injury bug this year, but always seemed to be an awesome teammate. Good luck to her. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, BGleas said:

Wasn't sure where to put this, but the refs are really putting their finger prints all over this National Title game in the 1st quarter. Been really bad. 

The womens game is HORRIBLY officiated.. fouls every single possession. Miserable 

Edited by btownqb

Despite my whatever you want to call it anger because our season was cut short and Iowa moved on....I found myself pulling for Iowa yesterday.

Two things. Clark is the best shooter in the country. Secondly....that officiating crew should never see a Final 4 game ever again. Biggest stage. Biggest interest in a womens sporting event....the F4 games drew 1 million more viewers than the NBA All Star game.....and you let the officials just ruin it and it was bad both ways.

In terms of the Reese. I don't get into that stuff much. I guess my only issue wasn't the trash talking it was the seeking out of CC multiple times to do it. Otherwise whatever. I don't remember Iowa fans having a problem with Sandfort blowing kisses to our student section....

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Despite my whatever you want to call it anger because our season was cut short and Iowa moved on....I found myself pulling for Iowa yesterday.

Two things. Clark is the best shooter in the country. Secondly....that officiating crew should never see a Final 4 game ever again. Biggest stage. Biggest interest in a womens sporting event....the F4 games drew 1 million more viewers than the NBA All Star game.....and you let the officials just ruin it and it was bad both ways.

In terms of the Reese. I don't get into that stuff much. I guess my only issue wasn't the trash talking it was the seeking out of CC multiple times to do it. Otherwise whatever. I don't remember Iowa fans having a problem with Sandfort blowing kisses to our student section....

There was no good guys in that game last night.  Both of the teams are pretty unlikable because of their star players.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Officiating has been that bad all year long. That wasn't some anomaly imo. It's that bad, regularly. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IUCrazy2 said:

There was no good guys in that game last night.  Both of the teams are pretty unlikable because of their star players.  

This all day. Angel might have taken it a little too far because of how long she did to CC but it’s not like CC is some saint. She dishes it out so she should be able to take it. 

• Like 2