IUWBB Post-Season Game Thread

btownqb

Let’s get OSU on Monday…then I see two consecutive sellouts at AH for Meeechigan and Purdue!

IUWBB is Indiana’s best chance of making hay in the Big Dance. The men are just too soft on the road. IUMBB will most likely lose in R1 of both Big10 Tourney/NCAAs. 
Meanwhile, the Lady Hoosiers play hard nosed 40 minutes of EVERY game. The IU men’s team could learn from the Lady Hoosiers about how to play with purpose.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

25 minutes ago, Griffco76 said:

Let’s get OSU on Monday…then I see two consecutive sellouts at AH for Meeechigan and Purdue!

IUWBB is Indiana’s best chance of making hay in the Big Dance. The men are just too soft on the road. IUMBB will most likely lose in R1 of both Big10 Tourney/NCAAs. 
Meanwhile, the Lady Hoosiers play hard nosed 40 minutes of EVERY game. The IU men’s team could learn from the Lady Hoosiers about how to play with purpose.

Really, this guy? ^^^

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Artesian_86 said:

Really, this guy? ^^^

Yeah really…IUMBB will probably end this season 19-13…if they can at least get two more wins in B10 play. I wish I could be more confident on the IUMBB prospects. Now, the IUWBB…that’s a team that plays like they want it. Looking forward to seeing the Lady Hoosiers wrap up the Big10 Regular Season atop the standings. Go Lady Hoosiers!

Edited by Griffco76

18 minutes ago, Griffco76 said:

Yeah really…IUMBB will probably end this season 19-13…if they can at least get two more wins in B10 play. I wish I could be more confident on the IUMBB prospects. Now, the IUWBB…that’s a team that plays like they want it. Looking forward to seeing the Lady Hoosiers wrap up the Big10 Regular Season atop the standings. Go Lady Hoosiers!

Come on man…, talk about a fair weathered fan. I’ve followed IU women’s and men’s bb through the highs and lows. Your comments need to be on the boy’s locker room bulletin board. 

57 minutes ago, Griffco76 said:

Why do you feel the need to rip the men's team to try to make the women's team look better. This is at least the second post I have seen from you doing this.  Why not just be a fan of all IU teams and support them all. The men have won 7 out of the last 8 so they must be doing something right 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Griffco76 said:

This isn't an IUMBB thread.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Griffco76 said:

This isn't an IUMBB thread.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Griffco76 said:

Do you think Michigan will sell out?  My son and I were planning to drive up without tickets (1:45 drive, and figured the late start time would hold down sales and we would get them at the door.  Don't want to use that strategy if a sellout is a possibility.  

7 hours ago, Griffco76 said:

How is IUMBB SOFT WORKING OUT tonight? Walking wounded SORRY IUWBB!! For bringing the MBB on your post but can't take it! G76

• Like 3

5 hours ago, 5fouls said:

Do you think Michigan will sell out?  My son and I were planning to drive up without tickets (1:45 drive, and figured the late start time would hold down sales and we would get them at the door.  Don't want to use that strategy if a sellout is a possibility.  

Oh, please. You said you were going to the Iowa game. You clearly are there only to troll for next wife out in whatever parking lot that allows you 😅😅😅😛😝🤣🤩

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Oh, please. You said you were going to the Iowa game. You clearly are there only to troll for next wife out in whatever parking lot that allows you 😅😅😅😛😝🤣🤩

Iowa was not an option due to the start time.  The Michigan game starts at 8:30, which makes it feasible for me to get there in time.  

• btownqb changed the title to 2/9 IUWBB @ OSU (continuous game thread)