IUWBB Post-Season Game Thread

btownqb

8 hours ago, Maud'Dib said:

Nothing on espn website about the game.  Shocking.  If Iowa had won, then it would have been a Caitlin Clark lovefest.  

On my front page on espn.com

Save IU Women (or any favorite team) as a 'Favorite' and you will get quick, front page, access to all ESPN's coverage of that team.

image.png.f318ab8e14554a9b9d4f98638d6e710d.png

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

On my front page on espn.com

Save IU Women (or any favorite team) as a 'Favorite' and you will get quick, front page, access to all ESPN's coverage of that team.

image.png.f318ab8e14554a9b9d4f98638d6e710d.png

Yes I realize you can do that.  I was just making the point of how baffling it is.  Top five matchup and still nothing. There is even a speculative article about UConn inclusion as a 1 seed, seriously who cares about that at this point?

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Maud'Dib said:

Yes I realize you can do that.  I was just making the point of how baffling it is.  Top five matchup and still nothing. There is even a speculative article about UConn inclusion as a 1 seed, seriously who cares about that at this point?

I just don't know that they write as many articles as the men... certainly not right after a game.. 

But... 2 of the top 10 headlines on ESPNs women page are about "IU". One even directly mentions Indiana. 

15 hours ago, thirdgenhoosier said:

Way too many missed fts.

Agreed....

I thought the women always shot FTs better than the men, but the gals sure missed a lot last night.

Gotta work on those....

BTW, never knew IU had an "Alma Mater" song! I thought it was Back Home Again in Indiana??

Edited by Proud2BAHoosier

18 hours ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

If Iowa won, they probably would have 3-4 articles by now

That kind of snub goes back to the Bobby Knight era. Don’t know the exact origin but…they diss IUMBB as well. Other sports web sites tend to show biased against Indiana basketball as well…CBS Sports another one. DOH!

• Like 1