Arizona Pre-Game Thread

IUFLA

Just now, rd726 said:

🙄

You. said something about the “other bill”. Not too hard to get Flower Child I wouldn’t think. Get it, Bill Walton=hippie= flower child. 👍🏼

52 by the way.  

Yeah, I figured out after my post you weren’t trying to offend me. It was cause I didn’t recognize the flower child emojis. Need to learn that one as I came of age in the late sixties! Dang Covid for giving me my squirrel brain!

5 minutes ago, Drroogh said:

Yeah, I figured out after my post you weren’t trying to offend me. It was cause I didn’t recognize the flower child emojis. Need to learn that one as I came of age in the late sixties! Dang Covid for giving me my squirrel brain!

Typed in hippie to see if it would bring up an emoji for that. Nope, not on my old as dirt iPad. Shoot, I can’t even get updates anymore for anything on here  

Figured, well, flower child is close and gave an odd looking flower (was thinking maybe stem and everything) and then a baby for child 🙄

Not the best, but I tried 😂😂

Edited by rd726
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, rd726 said:

Typed in hippie to see if it would bring up an emoji for that. Nope, not on my old as dirt iPad. Shoot, I can’t even get updates anymore for anything on here  

Figured, well, flower child is close and gave an old looking flower (was thinking maybe stem and everything) and then a baby for child 🙄

I wouldn’t have done any better! All good! 👍

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, rd726 said:

Figured, well, flower child is close and gave an odd looking flower (was thinking maybe stem and everything) and then a baby for child 🙄

I wonder if Bill Walton is planning a vacation to Russia anytime soon?

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Another measure game. Rebounding and not wasting possessions is key. Expect the TJD double team. Let's see how many layups and open looks they get out of it.

Tamar - can he get to open shots and knock them down against a better opponent? Also, I believe he can go harder on D and rebounding. I'm not sure I've ever seen Tamar sweat in a game. Doesn't mean anything other than I wonder if he holds back too much.

2 hours ago, ArizonaHoosier said:

Such a beautiful, but chilly, morning... Lite breeze, no clouds, the sun glistening off the mountains... What can be better? I AM GOING TO SEE IU PLAY IN VEGAS, BABY!

I will be leaving my home around noon (AZ time), take the short 1.5 hour drive to Vegas, and start participating in the festivities.

I will cheer as loud as I can for all you!

where are you in AZ?  i lived in Lake Havasu for a year.