Arizona Game Thread

KDB

3 minutes ago, Coach Shep said:

you defending a guy 0 for 5 with 2 turnovers at the half? you shut up

So, by acknowledging he only had 2 turnovers at the half, you're admitting your post stating X was on his way to a double- double that included turnovers was total BS.  And, when someone goes out of his way to post BS on the board, I have no problem when someone else calls him out on it.

Try posting factual unbiased stuff and you won't get called out.   

Edited by 5fouls
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Just now, 5fouls said:

So, by acknowledging he only had 2 turnovers at the half, you're admitting your post stating X was on his way to a double- double that included turnovers was total BS.  And, when someone goes out of his way to post BS on the board, I have no problem when someone calls him out on it.

Try posting factual unbiased stuff and you won't get called out.   

Guarantee you he isn't an IU fan. He never post in any other thread besides game threads that XJ struggles 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Coach Shep said:

you defending a guy 0 for 5 with 2 turnovers at the half? you shut up

No, I am telling an ass hat that shows up the first time something goes wrong to talk trash about a player.  This is our tenth game, where have you been all year?

What is lame is people like you who only show up during adversity to run your mouth.  If you aren't going to be here in the good, feel free to STFU during the bad.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3