Arizona Game Thread

KDB

I’m going to state what I think is obvious.
Outside a couple good games against lesser competition, Bates’ IU career has been a disappointment so far.   He’s been completely lost on defense this game and outside of a pull up jumper he’s been lost on offense. Sure would be nice for a breakout game from him on the National Stage. 

• Like 1

Just now, Hoosier987 said:

I’m going to state what I think is obvious.
Outside a couple good games against lesser competition, Bates’ IU career has been a disappointment so far.   He’s been completely lost on defense this game and outside of a pull up jumper he’s been lost on offense. Sure would be nice for a breakout game from him on the National Stage. 

Can't disagree with any of this. He's been disappointing and has the ability to have a huge break out game at any point. Let's hope it's tonight! 

2 minutes ago, IUCrazy2 said:

No, I am telling an ass hat that shows up the first time something goes wrong to talk trash about a player.  This is our tenth game, where have you been all year?

What is lame is people like you who only show up during adversity to run your mouth.  If you aren't going to be here in the good, feel free to STFU during the bad.

been here the last 3 games. 

1 minute ago, IUCrazy2 said:

No, I am telling an ass hat that shows up the first time something goes wrong to talk trash about a player.  This is our tenth game, where have you been all year?

What is lame is people like you who only show up during adversity to run your mouth.  If you aren't going to be here in the good, feel free to STFU during the bad.

just want to throw out there that is it really okay for all of you guys to verbally attach Coach Shep just because you don't agree?  i mean i generally don't agree with him either, but i don't know that it warrants attacking him all of the time?  don't think that is tolerated for anyone else, right?

• Like 1

Just now, Reacher said:

The refs put us in a hole early. You can't ignore that AZ has gotten the benefit so far. Hopefully it evens out in the second half 

we also shot horribly and turned the ball over way too much, and didn't rebound.  right?  also when some people compain every game about the officiating, it's kind of like the little boy who cried wolf.

1 minute ago, NCHoosier32 said:

just want to throw out there that is it really okay for all of you guys to verbally attach Coach Shep just because you don't agree?  i mean i generally don't agree with him either, but i don't know that it warrants attacking him all of the time?  don't think that is tolerated for anyone else, right?

First time I have ever gone after him.  His shtick has gotten old.