Penn State Pre-Game Thread

IUFLA

14 minutes ago, Hoosier4Life53 said:

I have zero expectations for tonight’s game and the rest of the season, but will continue to watch and pull for the Hoosiers regardless of the outcome ….that’s what we do.

Will tape game and watch if we win.Better for my health.

i always have and always will watch every minute of an IU bball game that i can.  don't care if we lose all of the rest, i'll still be watching.  not very optimistic over here though.  very disappointing season.  we'll never know wat might have been if we had X and Race.  now i'm just hoping we gel and improve so much that we make a big run in the B1G tourney.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Madison22 said:

Penn State stats:

They score almost 43% of their points from 3-pointers.  This is 4th in the nation.

They are 28th in the nation in 3-point shooting percentage (38.3).

They are 13th in the nation for free throw percentage (78%).

So either get blown off the floor from 3 or lose at the line. Great. 

Thanks for the stats BTW. 

Edited by mrflynn03
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Any hope for a decent season starts with a win tonight. Need to see a team locked in on D and rebounding, and a team completely focused on being efficient on offense. If it's more turnovers, wasted opportunities with bad shots, and missed assignments on D they will get smoked and many fans will call it a season.

13 minutes ago, IUguy said:

Guess my question is, can IU win any more games without our PG and Race?

Hard to believe that what looked like such a good team and season was actually so thin.

all right.  i feel like i have been pretty positive for me.  here comes the pessimism:  

i just started putting my predictions for all remaining games and realized it makes more sense to say this... the only games i would likely take the Hoosiers on would possibly be home vs. Iowa and Michigan.  maybe home vs. Illinois?  

I expect this game will be just the thing to feed into the self-loathing part of me. I am afraid to watch, but as of yet, I can't look away. Good chance we lose by double digits. 

That being said, isn't about time that this team wins a game to move us back into the "Hopeful" phase of our Hoosier Fan Cycle?