Maryland Game Thread

KDB

Just now, BGleas said:

Drives me crazy that when Maryland makes a free throw that Race slowly struts to the ball, then lightly tosses it to the ref, all while Maryland sets up their press. 

He’s been doing that forever.  With RMK, hed be sitting on bench a lot more imo. 

1 minute ago, Seeking6 said:

Couldn't make it for sure but looked the IU staff went at officials at halftime.....all 3 were getting yelled at by us. 

If this game looks to be out of reach with a out 3 minutes left and the calls continue like they are, I am forcing the refs to toss me if I am Mike Woodson.  I am talking out in the middle of the floor insulting their wife and their Momma.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

6 Turnovers is the difference. Officials stink, but they always do. We didn’t have a single guy that played well in the first half. Got punched in the mouth. How will we respond in the second half? TJD and JHS need to pick it up, and MK needs to start being a little more aggressive with his shot. If they are going to double, they have to pay for it.

Edited by kyhoosier29
  • Like 4

Terrible last 8 minutes of the half

Still don't understand how some of our players play so well at home but are no shows on the road.

When JHS plays well we are a very good team but when he plays like this we are not very good.

Refs were horrible and missed 3 clear traveling calls on Maryland and are calling so many touch foulsnon us.  It is time for Woodson to just go off and get T'D up

• Like 1

What do they adjust? Frankly lucky the terps shot the three as poorly as they did.

If Race was his old self I'd suggest high low with Trayce. As it is, the key is defense and rebounding. Gotta stop fouling and rebound to prevent the press. IU still not able to attack the press effectively. Should be guys open in the corners and in the lane.

1 minute ago, IUFLA said:

Custer:"Worth repeating, Maryland is 13-0 when leading at the half!"

And, if Gus Johnson said something like that about IU, we would have loved it.  Some of you guys are looking way too hard for bias from the announcers.  It's just not there.