Northwestern Game Thread

KDB

That was one of the worst halves I can remember an IU team play.

Also as long as NW is allowed to get into the players on the double team and not be called for getting into the cylinder rule. NW is also allowed to hand check the ball handlers as well. 

Once again the role players are a no show on the road.

I can't believe I had so much confidence in a win tonight. The only game layy I picked is to lose and didn't feel good about was the Maryland game.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Griffco76 said:

Yes…THIS is the real IUMBB…no reason to follow the snowflakes anymore. The IUWBB team could kick the gutless wonders asses that occupy the IUMBB roster.

You want respect on this board, support all IU programs.  No reason to continously bash the men.  You obviously like the women's team better and that's fine.  But, the over the top bashing of the men is tiresome.  

The men are ranked 14th in the country.  You're acting like they are 3-22.

• Like 5

Just now, John S said:

True, but IU will not go far if opponents double/triple trayce.  

Yup. Early in the season TJD was really bad handling the double, then he got better the last several weeks, tonight he's back to early season struggles. Just not reco8is quickly enough and making poor reads out of it. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Griffco76 said:

I can say this much. You IU basketball fans are the most ignorant fools when it comes to promoting your team. Indiana MBB hasn’t been relevant in 20 years. Same old b.s. about raising another banner. Such stupidity. There isn’t a single player on Indiana’s team that would see playing time on a DI elite team (see UCLA/Duke/UK/UNC….and on and on and on…sheesh.  Even your overrated TJD would sit the bench at legitimate DI programs. Petition the BIG10 for to drop your football and basketball teams from league competition. You are an embarrassment to college athletics.

Can the mods ban this clown 🤡 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Griffco76 said:

I can say this much. You IU basketball fans are the most ignorant fools when it comes to promoting your team. Indiana MBB hasn’t been relevant in 20 years. Same old b.s. about raising another banner. Such stupidity. There isn’t a single player on Indiana’s team that would see playing time on a DI elite team (see UCLA/Duke/UK/UNC….and on and on and on…sheesh.  Even your overrated TJD would sit the bench at legitimate DI programs. Petition the BIG10 for to drop your football and basketball teams from league competition. You are an embarrassment to college athletics.

Hunter...you need to take off the burglar mask and start learning how to flip burgers once the NIT season is over.