Northwestern Game Thread

KDB

5 minutes ago, SawatchHoosier said:

@Seeking6 We need a gut prediction.

Tonight? Clubber Lang vs Rocky in 1st matchup. Haha. Sometimes you just don't have your stuff. So far tonight we don't have ours. Short of Kopp or Bates finally making a shot to open up TJD....I'm onto Saturday and the beatdown that Illinois has coming.

Kudos to Collins. His post trap scheme is honestly beautiful in terms of hoops.

• Haha 1

Just now, Indykev said:

TB 0 for forever, Galloway 0-1, Kopp 0-2. need these guys to score.

Shoot.. just getting a shot up at this point would be a success. Too many empty possessions with turnovers. But you’re right if we’re gonna have any chance at a comeback one or more of those guys needs to be productive (preferably Kopp knocking down some threes)

I just can’t put my finger on the cause for our inconsistencies…playing awesome in games and giving maximum effort, but then others acting like we don’t care and aren’t trying at all. I surely hope we can get whatever it is fixed. It’s nerve wracking going into a game wondering which team is gonna show up. I understand teams have off nights shooting, but for some reason with this team it it just seems more than that. We’ve been on such a good streak that when halves like this happen it’s like what the heck?