Northwestern Game Thread

KDB

Just now, Griffco76 said:

Yes…THIS is the real IUMBB…no reason to follow the snowflakes anymore. The IUWBB team could kick the gutless wonders that occupy the IUMBB roster.

Are you some feminist / dude hating person? Only show up to heap praise on the women and dog the men. Stay on the women’s thread if that’s going to be your MO. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, BGleas said:

Geez, make free throws, Kopp make his two wide open 3's and the refs call a travel instead of giving us 2 Tech's on that possession and this is a totally different game. 

If, if's and but's were candy and nuts, I guess. 

Nuts?  If my Aunt had...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Reacher said:

The play that sums up this half was the clean steal by Bates where he got called for a foul. Did Scirotto have a grandchild in the baby race that lost? 

I know complaining about officiating get tiresome, I get it. But, that play is a perfect example. 

NW isn't getting called for that tonight, and it stole a live ball turnover away from us. We would have been gone in the other direction for a transition score on a night we're struggling to score. 

It was a horrible call and a big one. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Griffco76 said:

Yeah…that’s what I figured. Same old snowflake IUMBB team. The IUWBB team could serve up a serious can of whup azz on your Loosiers Mens team. 
NW is humiliating Indiana again on the national stage (see Arizona and Kansas s IU).

"your"??? who do you root for and why are you on here?

Edited by Indykev
  • Like 1

Breaking news.   Race now has 1 rebound. Still 0 FGs, 0 assts and NO fouls. That says it all.   He is a liability. Lets start second half with tjd, jhs, malik, jg, and trey.  Let seniors kopp and race stew on the bench. They are both responsible that NU has been able to hold Trayce to just 3 shots. Thats unbelievable.  Also kopp and race had a TOTAL of ONE rb.  Pitiful effort by upper classmen.