Transfer Portal 2023

Danomatic

1 hour ago, btownqb said:

You'd take him, but you have a massive issue with Battle? That's wild man. 

Absolutely. He is a better 3pt shooter…guy was clutch… He is 6’9 and can be a nice stretch 4. He only avg 15 minutes so I think if he was part of a rotation where he gets like 20-22 mins a game he would be happy to have a more time on the floor and you can pair him the Harvard kid etc. He just seems like a low maintenance kind of player. Doesn’t need the ball, plays hard and gives you a guy that can stretch the floor. He moves his feet well and his defense is fine. Plus he is a one year guy. Imo a guy like Battle is just not an efficient player…on either end of the floor. I see Moussad as a low maintenance guy that doesn’t need the ball in his hands to help you. 

11 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Absolutely. He is a better 3pt shooter…guy was clutch… He is 6’9 and can be a nice stretch 4. He only avg 15 minutes so I think if he was part of a rotation where he gets like 20-22 mins a game he would be happy to have a more time on the floor and you can pair him the Harvard kid etc. He just seems like a low maintenance kind of player. Doesn’t need the ball, plays hard and gives you a guy that can stretch the floor. He moves his feet well and his defense is fine. Plus he is a one year guy. Imo a guy like Battle is just not an efficient player…on either end of the floor. I see Moussad as a low maintenance guy that doesn’t need the ball in his hands to help you. 

Moussad wasn’t that great til he got hot in the tourney. It’s been reported he’s going back closer to home anyways. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, dgambill said:

I wouldn't consider him as good of a shooter as Battle. Battle is a one year guy, as well. 

I don't see Battle as someone that needs the ball in his hands to help us, either. It was negligence by Minny to put him in the spots that they did.

Edited by btownqb
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, NotIThatLives said:

So Jalen may be considering coming back? And Caleb love just wants to get paid as much money as possible.  Doesn't really sound like a team player at all

I’m not really going out on a limb when I say this, but I’m guessing JHS coming back is less than 1%…. not saying it won’t happen, but rather that it doesn’t make sense for him. 

• Like 4

Guys not the IU thread.... this is the transfer portal thread discussing everything NOT IU related. 

@WRSMick55 answering your question from the IU players linked thread....

I think there is quite a bit of communication done in a lot of cases. In others, I think some of these kids get a harsh reality about how "unwanted" they are. I know a lot of baseball and football dudes are losing their D1 schollies when they enter the portal. 

13 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Guys not the IU thread.... this is the transfer portal thread discussing everything NOT IU related. 

@WRSMick55 answering your question from the IU players linked thread....

I think there is quite a bit of communication done in a lot of cases. In others, I think some of these kids get a harsh reality about how "unwanted" they are. I know a lot of baseball and football dudes are losing their D1 schollies when they enter the portal. 

That's my bad

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Artesian_86 said:

No thanks! I looked up his name just second ago and the first thing that popped up was ...

St. John's Andre Curbelo gets ejected after spiking his glasses. 

3 minutes ago, Between2Halls said:

Back to Underwood. 

That kid is a mess... My bet is on a mid-major... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1