Transfers with IU Interest

1 hour ago, Artesian_86 said:

I really am surprised that no one was able to snap/post some actual pics of Ware and Ledlum out and about during their on campus visit at IU over Easter weekend. All that seem to be posted was the golf cart at Cook Hall. Did anyone see them on campus or out eating with coaches? Asking for a friend...lol

Those that tried to snap some photos 

image.gif.9483bc4aa702bf99536e07d30f0bbc60.gif

• Haha 6

2 hours ago, Artesian_86 said:

I really am surprised that no one was able to snap/post some actual pics of Ware and Ledlum out and about during their on campus visit at IU over Easter weekend. All that seem to be posted was the golf cart at Cook Hall. Did anyone see them on campus or out eating with coaches? Asking for a friend...lol

We were in Bloomington Saturday on the way back from spring break.  We ate lunch at BuffaLouie’s, told my family we might see a basketball recruit, but we did not, lol.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, IUJoe said:

We were in Bloomington Saturday on the way back from spring break.  We ate lunch at BuffaLouie’s, told my family we might see a basketball recruit, but we did not, lol.

That's when you break out the big news that you are the recruit and they want you as a preferred walk-on

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Artesian_86 said:

Ledlum got there late. Not sure they even interacted much at all. 

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, DC2345 said:

The UNC 247 board said this morning regarding Knecht that he has one visit scheduled and that he will decide after said visit if he wants to take others. The insider did not know what school he is visting. 

Sounds like this week could get interesting in regards to Knecht.

Chris thinks Knecht is visiting IU this weekend. Or at least thinks it's looking that way. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Between2Halls said:

So the same time as Deloach?

We'll see if Deloach makes that visit after tomorrow. I'm not sure that he will. The only way I see Deloach still coming is if the staff thinks he can play the 4 which I'm not sure is the case but we will see. 

Edited by DC2345
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Between2Halls said:

Ok so not trying to get ahead of myself or overreach, but is it possible we get:

Ware, Ledlum, & Knecht?

if so, who would you consider the lead for the fourth spot? A guard?

Asking for genuine conversation. Not asking for inside info or predictions or whatever. 

I would think a combo guard.

• Like 2

Just now, Between2Halls said:

Ok so not trying to get ahead of myself or overreach, but is it possible we get:

Ware, Ledlum, & Knecht?

Asking for genuine conversation. Not asking for inside info or predictions or whatever. 

I definitely want another athletic wing.  Doesn't have to be a north of 40 shooter in they can get to the rim.  Just be real good at something. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Between2Halls said:

Ware, Ledlum, & Knecht?

I would hope it's a guard or a wing of some kind. However until the Deloach visit is cancelled he would still be a possibility. 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, DC2345 said:

We'll see if Deloach makes that visit after tomorrow. I'm not sure that he will. The only way I see Deloach still coming is if the staff thinks he can play the 4 which I'm not sure is the case but we will see. 

I still think he comes. He already knows who we have coming and hasn’t backed off. 

I think they want 4 bigs and enough options to play a few ways. I also think they expect Malik to be able to move outside some. 

21 minutes ago, jay edwards brother said:

I would hope a guard who can shoot the 3-ball.  I really like Jalen DeLoach's game but he is the same player as Sparks and Malik. Of the guys we have been mentioned with maybe Cormac Ryan, Quincy Olivari, Steven Ashworth, or Brady Dunlap.

Deloach is a much different player, physically. Much quicker, more explosive athlete. Limited offensively.

• Like 3