Transfers with IU Interest

Beggars can’t be choosers. 

That being said, we need a scorer and a shooter with quickness. Generally that comes in the form of a guard but if we get a “wing” that can defend 2 through 4, I’ll take it. 

I’m really only concerned with perimeter quickness and shooting. Don’t love the idea of being post-oriented but as they put on the NIL moneys “IN CMW WE TRUST”. 

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, Between2Halls said:

Ok so not trying to get ahead of myself or overreach, but is it possible we get:

Ware, Ledlum, & Knecht?

if so, who would you consider the lead for the fourth spot? A guard?

Asking for genuine conversation. Not asking for inside info or predictions or whatever. 

If it was me, then I would go with a guard or wing.  I would prioritize speed/athleticism and outside shooting.  3 and D would be perfect.  Need someone on D that is fast enough to stay in front of their man.  Something we didn't have this past year outside of XJ (who unfortunately was out most of the year).  

With Reneau, Sparks, and Ware (hopefully), I don't think another big is a necessity.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, dwtaylor1055 said:

who is this

Not overly sure. But this guy "account" is every where on twitter. 51K followers and seems to legit know what he's talking about. 

this guy replied to the tweet... 42K and a UCONN guy. 

Edited by btownqb
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, dgambill said:

As long as he still visits IU then I am not worried. Bobby Knight is still the greatest Knight in college basketball…and we have a Coach that is directly connected with him. IU in the Spring has to beat Oregon.

Yeah it’s big news that he visited and that’s it. 

2 hours ago, NotIThatLives said:

I definitely want another athletic wing.  Doesn't have to be a north of 40 shooter in they can get to the rim.  Just be real good at something. 

Personally I’d want another 3 guard. I assume Knecht plays the 3 but I’m not convinced Banks can play the 3 well enough and is more of a JG type 4. Knecht isn’t playing 40 minutes and I don’t see Newton playing the 3 either 

• Like 1