Transfers with IU Interest

8 minutes ago, bluegrassIU said:

If the other options pan out, it makes sense.

Experience, athletic, long and high motor.

Brings great versatility defensively (a huge point of emphasis for Coach Woodson) and real depth.

Low risk, high reward. Can definitely contribute without having to be a star.

That's my impression.

Exactly what I was looking for! Thanks sir!

• Like 2

I think these young men need to understand that on an Easter weekend when the beer is flowing and everyone is just sitting around with family and friends…NOW is the ideal time to announce for OUR benefit. 😎

It’s fun for us and we can talk smack and it gives us a reason to occupy our minds with IU!

• Haha 4

56 minutes ago, Hoosierfan1215 said:

Either Twitter is crazy because he ain’t committing and it’s wrong or it’s crazy because of all the comments about him on Twitter. 

Great chance to say it wasn’t true but didn’t. I think it is clear the other 2 know, he said he will commit on the visit officially and somebody leaked it. Or… that account just saw him talking with Ledlum and X on Instagram and that he is already following hair stylist in Bloomington. 

All about finding the 3p guard/wing now. 

14 minutes ago, Initial79 said:

Great chance to say it wasn’t true but didn’t. I think it is clear the other 2 know, he said he will commit on the visit officially and somebody leaked it. Or… that account just saw him talking with Ledlum and X on Instagram and that he is already following hair stylist in Bloomington. 

All about finding the 3p guard/wing now. 

Go get me some Knecht!! Nom nom nom

(ok that got a little creepy)

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

I really am surprised that no one was able to snap/post some actual pics of Ware and Ledlum out and about during their on campus visit at IU over Easter weekend. All that seem to be posted was the golf cart at Cook Hall. Did anyone see them on campus or out eating with coaches? Asking for a friend...lol