Transfers with IU Interest

Bart Torvik has a tool that lets you project what a team will look like next year by adding different transfers. If you add Ware, Ledlum, and Knecht; IU actually projects to be better next year vs this year - 1.7 points per 100 possessions worse on offense, 5.5 points per 100 possessions better on defense. Obviously we haven't officially landed any of them yet, but it just shows how you can transform a team through the portal.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

43 minutes ago, Reacher said:

Sounds good! 

This Holbrook guy has all of 248 followers, drops F bombs like they're on sale at Costco, and called Iowa losing in the NCAA women's title game a victory for America.

I hope we get Dalton K, but there's nothing on this guy's feed that says he's connected, or even smart.

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Madison22 said:

This Holbrook guy has all of 248 followers, drops F bombs like they're on sale at Costco, and called Iowa losing in the NCAA women's title game a victory for America.

I hope we get Dalton K, but there's nothing on this guy's feed that says he's connected, or even smart.

I was gonna say, what’s this guy know that we don’t.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Madison22 said:

Or even smart 😂 

2 hours ago, Kdug said:

Bart Torvik has a tool that lets you project what a team will look like next year by adding different transfers. If you add Ware, Ledlum, and Knecht; IU actually projects to be better next year vs this year - 1.7 points per 100 possessions worse on offense, 5.5 points per 100 possessions better on defense. Obviously we haven't officially landed any of them yet, but it just shows how you can transform a team through the portal.

Plus that means we’d still have one spot correct? Sorry still getting fully back

2 hours ago, Madison22 said:

What aisle are those F-bombs found, LOL.....   🤪

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Initial79 said:

And now this 

Assuming he wouldn’t provide his visit photo himself unless he was going there right? 

60C56AF3-8EB5-49F3-A093-A486FD292A09.jpeg

He could just like the attention.

I think canceling the Alabama trip is the biggest sign of good news coming...as long as he doesn't schedule other visits.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Initial79 said:

And now this 

Assuming he wouldn’t provide his visit photo himself unless he was going there right? 

60C56AF3-8EB5-49F3-A093-A486FD292A09.jpeg

It could be they took it from his IG and are crediting that. (Not saying he is or isn't going to IU. Just saying g how they may have gotten the photo and therefore have to credit the image.) 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, iuswingman said:

He could just like the attention.

I think canceling the Alabama trip is the biggest sign of good news coming...as long as he doesn't schedule other visits.  

Ok but I really don’t think a recruit would send his visit photo to rivals if he had any plans of going other places at all. Why even bother? Not like you want that pic up there with you in IU uniform when you commit somewhere else in next week or so to maybe a rival school.  It is on his profile there. 

looks pretty done to me and just about when it makes sense to announce.

1 minute ago, PNWHoosier said:

It could be they took it from his IG and are crediting that. (Not saying he is or isn't going to IU. Just saying g how they may have gotten the photo and therefore have to credit the image.) 

It is not on his instagram. He was tagged by Indiana Central with it but not on his page. Therefore, with that theory, they would credit Indiana Central and not him.