Transfers with IU Interest

18 minutes ago, tdhoosier said:

DeLoach too? I’m skeptical. 

I didn’t even know we were that high on his list? He isn’t very polished kid…not much of a scorer but he is physical like Race and high motor energy guy. Seeing how poorly we rebounded last year I can understand why we want another banger to go with the Sparks kid.

3 minutes ago, tdhoosier said:

That twitter account has 189 followers. This looks like a prediction played off as inside knowledge. I think this guy is just looking for more followers.

And somebody can correct me if I’m wrong, but DeLoach isn’t even visiting until next week, right? ….If he even keeps his visit if a commitment of Ware comes to fruition.

If we get Ware and Ludlum, I’ll give everybody on this board $20 if DeLoach comes too.

*I’m not legally bound to fulfill promises made on HSN. 

Took the words out of my mouth.  People put way too much stock into a random Twitter account.  Especially one with about the same amount of followers as I have.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Indykev said:

Great.....About what? Only one person named names. He was right. Others just talked cryptic shit. If you know say it was my point.

About Ware's HEAVY interest in IU, which is all they said the entire time.

Edited by btownqb

16 minutes ago, tdhoosier said:

That twitter account has 189 followers. This looks like a prediction played off as inside knowledge. I think this guy is just looking for more followers.

And somebody can correct me if I’m wrong, but DeLoach isn’t even visiting until next week, right? ….If he even keeps his visit if a commitment of Ware comes to fruition.

If we get Ware and Ludlum, I’ll give everybody on this board $20 if DeLoach comes too.

*I’m not legally bound to fulfill promises made on HSN. 

Just seems like a duplicate of Sparks if you ask me. 

• Like 1