Transfers with IU Interest

As someone who once gave “inside info” only because of a friendship my wife’s family had with a player’s mother, I can kind of understand some of the cryptic posts. You do not want to cause your source problems by revealing too much. My problem isn’t really with the cryptic posters as much as the posters who take scant cryptic information and run with it. Our fanbase is desperate for good news ( I guess myself included) and the Internet shows it. I can only imagine what some of these players think when IU fans start editing them into IU uniforms etc. Wonder if we have scared any one off?

Edited by Rev_AK
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, Indykev said:

I didnt attack anyone. I named no one. Thanks for attacking me. They arent putting out any info. Cryptic speak from both sides of their mouths. If they said anything it would be great and liked. But they aren't. Great news for the hoosiers coming our way but I cant say, isnt saying shit. I Didnt tell anyone one person to shut up just in general. I would love to tell one person, I'll let you figure that out.

Not attacking you at all, you should know me better than that.

I just see it every cycle. People share what they hear (granted some know more than others) and then if it doesn't play out exactly as they heard they get put on blast. Then the whole forum goes into division and chaos.

I sjist say, if you enjoy it...read and engage.

If not, ignore it and discuss the areas that are more appealing.

It was not meant as an attack on you in any way. 

I also don't want others being put on blast, directly or indirectly, for engaging these topics.

That's the point I am trying to make.

2 hours ago, Indykev said:

We'll see what happens, but the cryptic posts crack me up. Guys want to act like they have info but never say the info. A couple on here do it all the time. I agree, put up or shut up.

Nah, keep them coming. If someone takes them for something more than what they are then that’s on the person taking these too serious.understand what you’re reading.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Indykev said:

I didnt attack anyone. I named no one. Thanks for attacking me. They arent putting out any info. Cryptic speak from both sides of their mouths. If they said anything it would be great and liked. But they aren't. Great news for the hoosiers coming our way but I cant say, isnt saying shit. I Didnt tell anyone one person to shut up just in general. I would love to tell one person, I'll let you figure that out.

I didn’t see your name mentioned. And I wouldn’t consider him attacking anyone. Just disagreeing with put up or shut up.

1 hour ago, DC2345 said:

It actually happens fairly often. Many times people just don’t realize it.

I am new and had a massive post that ended with an error.

Anyway, this got me to signup. I have experience with this and it is fairly common as you said. People need to calm down. Twitter is not a good look for our fan base right now. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, Initial79 said:

I am new and had a massive post that ended with an error.

Anyway, this got me to signup. I have experience with this and it is fairly common as you said. People need to calm down. Twitter is not a good look for our fan base right now. 

Welcome to HSN!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I think people have to understand the portal is a totally different monster than HS recruiting. There isn’t months and years worth of conversations, visits, and interviews to evaluate how a kid is leaning etc. The portal is like a wirlwind of activity in the matter or a couple weeks and maybe only 24 hours of live interaction from a singular visit. Of course it’s going to be chaotic and communication will get wires crossed and wrong impression from what is being said. I’ll just be happy with the players we are targeting and then see which ones commit.

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, Beamerball said:

Not quite. Sorry I jumped the gun. Rabby created a post then quickly deleted it. He said it’s not done, yet. 

When was this? I think X's post is telling too. Some guys will actually stand by their word and take the "official" visit. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, OGIUAndy said:

When was this? I think X's post is telling too. Some guys will actually stand by their word and take the "official" visit. 

A little more than 45 minutes ago. Got this notification and then it was immediately deleted. He said he was just preparing everything just in case. He still think Ware chooses IU when it’s all said and done. 

4DD11D56-E44A-491C-AA5D-DBF33F0B2A75.jpeg

• Like 3