Transfers with IU Interest

8 minutes ago, Coach Robby said:

I believe you and the info you bring to the board. However, why is he going to Alabama tomorrow as reported if it’s “done”.

It’s in the 80’s down there and contrary to popular belief there are some good looking people down there. Hopefully he meets some of the others!

3 minutes ago, Jackson Kellogs said:

Ware definitely not coming to IU.. Alabama about to get him to commit with the money! It’s over fellas.. might as well kiss this one goodbye.. and whoever is putting out those cryptic tweets needs to shut the hell up. 

Eyeroll.jpg.fb07fdd2dcc3492318a66bc05f016a3b.jpg

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Drroogh said:

You don’t have it in your contacts? What kind of a mod are you?

Oh, I am the funny one.

The mod team is like a boy band.

@BGleas is the nerdy one

@HoosierFaithful is the smart one

@KDB is the quiet one

@Inequality is the 30 year old one pretending to be 19

Me, I just make bad jokes.

Notice, we have zero handsome, sexy ones. We are too insecure for that.

• Haha 6

2 minutes ago, Jackson Kellogs said:

Ware definitely not coming to IU.. Alabama about to get him to commit with the money! It’s over fellas.. might as well kiss this one goodbye.. and whoever is putting out those cryptic tweets needs to shut the hell up. 

We'll see what happens, but the cryptic posts crack me up. Guys want to act like they have info but never say the info. A couple on here do it all the time. I agree, put up or shut up.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bluegrassIU said:

Oh, I am the funny one.

The mod team is like a boy band.

@BGleas is the nerdy one

@HoosierFaithful is the smart one

@KDB is the quiet one

@Inequality is the 30 year old one pretending to be 19

Me, I just make bad jokes.

Notice, we have zero handsome, sexy ones. We are too insecure for that.

Isn’t that more like the Spice Girls?

• Haha 1

Just now, FKIM01 said:

Appropriate reaction to your response.

This is one kid.

Choosing or not choosing to play at IU.

This surely isn't the biggest thing going on in your life.

Simmer down.

I could care less if he comes or not and you’re right this isn’t the biggest thing going on in my life. Just tired of people putting out fake info and cryptic tweets like kids are going to commit. Tired of fans getting their hopes up for recruits. We will never succeed at the highest level in this new era of college basketball until we simply start winning significantly year in and year out. The recruiting won’t get better until we win big time. We’re irrelevant compared to these other schools, which also have a lot more money than we do as well. 

Woodson had this chance to win big this year and he didn’t meet expectations. If we would have won the B10 like we were projected with a weak B10.. and made a farther run in the tourney than we would be landing these kids. We’re still mediocre at best as a program compared to these up and coming schools. Don’t get me wrong I want to land some of these high profile recruits and I’m sure our coaching staff is doing all that they can, but I have no reason to be optimistic. I have no idea how we become more competitive against these other schools. 

Edited by Jackson Kellogs
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

16 minutes ago, Indykev said:

We'll see what happens, but the cryptic posts crack me up. Guys want to act like they have info but never say the info. A couple on here do it all the time. I agree, put up or shut up.

Last night they were making it sound like we were getting Ware, Ledlum and Dalton K lol!

• Like 1