Transfers with IU Interest

24 minutes ago, Madison22 said:

Your FIRST post is to tell us to calm down?  Ha, you really are new here.

Welcome!

I have read this board for years. Never interacted because of the emotions. 

I know there is little chance people will but figured anything was worth a try.

Honestly, what I hate the most is the over the top, negative, blasting of players and the staff on Twitter on end. I don’t think it helps us. Today has been bad. 

Anyway, people do still take visits after committing. Hopefully that helps some go from 11 to a 10. 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Initial79 said:

you never know with anonymous profiles online. 

I almost wish that would happen one day to help some think before they jump to conclusions and blast our team and staff. 

We can overreact sometimes, but it is an interesting site.

I think the craziest overreaction is when we thought Brad Stevens was coming... that was one heck of a week.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, GaloisGroupe said:

We can overreact sometimes, but it is an interesting site.

I think the craziest overreaction is when we thought Brad Stevens was coming... that was one heck of a week.

There was that one time I spent 3 straight years arguing that Justin Smith wasnt a wing and then rolled that right into the next 3 years of arguing Jordan Geronimo wasn't a wing. 

Fun times!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 8

1 minute ago, BGleas said:

There was that one time I spent 3 straight years arguing that Justin Smith wasnt a wing and then rolled that right into the next 3 years of arguing Jordan Geronimo wasn't a wing. 

Fun times!

Or that rime a really long time ago when we didn't want Caleb Love, then we did, then we didn't.......oh wait, nevermind.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Victobmyboy said:

Not sounding good on Ware. At least not even close to optimistic as last night. Rabjohns totally f’ed up sounds like. 

I doubt a kids life determining decision was made and then changed on a dime because an internet dude posted something too early.

If so, then there was very very little thought put into the important decision to begin with. 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, bluegrassIU said:

I doubt a kids life determining decision was made and then changed on a dime because an internet dude posted something too early.

If so, then there was very very little thought put into the important decision to begin with. 

Not arguing that. Rabby sounds like he stirred a pot with nothing in it. 

4 minutes ago, GaloisGroupe said:

I just heard this on the news and I thought of us on this board.

"...Most of us are not information literate. But, we are here in the information economy and spread information all the time as a result - inaccurate, partly accurate, or mostly inaccurate information continues to spread..."

pretty-pink-who-me.gif.b147ff0375de7c424e60f5dcaffe51c9.gif

• Haha 2