Transfers with IU Interest

The whole ON3 and AI prediction 

it changed because he followed 2 Oregon players last night on instagram and visited them.  

However, what it didn’t pick up or put as much weight into without the visit is he also followed X, Cupps and Trey last night as well. He also doesn’t just follow a bunch of random athletes either. 

so… will see but I would say if he takes another visit IU is next. 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Bowhunter said:

Great! Bring on the strippers and prostitutes.

First and foremost, Rick is a firm believer in education.

..................waiting patiently for punch-line.

It's just that many, real world learning opportunities occur outside the classroom.  When presented with strippers and prostitutes, young men can be educated on the following subjects:

• Finance
  • Anatomy
  • Health
  • Criminal Justice
  • Negotiation
Edited by 5fouls
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

47 minutes ago, Between2Halls said:

Well crap.  You don't set two more visits if you were sold and ready to commit...👎👎👎

I promise not to freak out and look silly, but hard to paint this development as good news related to that particular recruit.  Still 1400+ in the portal though...not worried.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

Well crap.  You don't set two more visits if you were sold and ready to commit...👎👎👎

I promise not to freak out and look silly, but hard to paint this development as good news related to that particular recruit.  Still 1400+ in the portal though...not worried.

When did St. John’s jump in the picture? 

10 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

"near future"

ie can be canceled like a certain other recruit 

2 hours ago, IU247 said:

"near future"

ie can be canceled like a certain other recruit 

Sure.  Optics aren't trending up for IU's chances though.  May happen, but these kind of statements absolutely dial down my expectations on this recruit.  Not gonna tell people bringing info to shut up, though.  Keep bringing it.  I love the intel whether it plays out or not.

Edited by FKIM01
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

Playing time???

I’m sure the pitch will be stay close to home and have the ball in your hands, because that’s all they can really sell him on. The state of St. John’s basketball isn’t great right now. They literally announced Pitino’s staff today…

Also, from the article below:

“There are a variety of reasons for the massive exodus.Many of the players were recruited by former head coach Mike Anderson, who has since sued St. John’s after his firing for alleged wrongful termination.

The players realize that with a new coach comes a different type of coaching style and demands – something Pitino admitted himself.

“We’re probably going to have to bring in 6-8 players for this basketball team and that’s going to take a lot of work.”

https://www.outkick.com/the-entire-st-johns-basketball-recruiting-class-has-moved-on-since-rick-pitino-was-hired/

So yea playing time is there, but if it’s your final college basketball season, you joining the school where players are leaving in droves and taking a leap of faith that Pitino is gonna find 8 scholarship players capable of making a tournament run?